1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA2k7 and Luis Scola

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by madbomber, Jul 16, 2007.

1. madbomber

madbomber Rox4Life! #FreeJVG

hey guys !!!!!i got nba 2k7 and im constantly updating rosters to the tee for the xbox 360.i want to know anyone have has made an accurate lois scola ?i nedd my rockets updated !!!!!!!please post ratings on everything for him if u made him ,thanx!

2. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

He is easy to make, 6'10" 230 pounds white guy. Use Tim Duncans shot and make all his stats set to 99 :D

3. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

And unless you plan on him wearing a dress, make sure you name him LUIS Scola.

4. mogrod

mogrod Contributing Member

I actually did this last night. He is 75 rated after I messed with everything.

Played a game with him as the starter and his numbers were 22 pts./7 rebs/5 asst.. :D

I was trying to get him shots though.

Anyway, i don't remember everything I did with him off the top of my head so maybe you can email me (akline6@earthlink.net) and I can give you his numbers, etc the next time I turn the 360 back on.

Also, I created Aaron Brooks (low 70's rating) and I had to make him my starter. Dude is tearing it up!! :D

5. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

2k7 was such a great game.. but i sold it.. I cannot wait to hear information about 2k8

6. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

2k8 is out in 0ctober i believe.. ncaa2k8 football is out monday at 11pm. yea buddy!!!

btw luther head is sick from 3 in 2k7. I had him 15/18 for one game.

7. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

I dunno.. I kinda fancy Lois

8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

:D

C'mon guys... can't we get this right? I've seen his name spelled as Louis Scola, Lois Scola, and even Luis Flores.

It's not that complicated, L-U-I-S S-C-O-L-A.

It's not like his name is Sarunas Jasikevicius or something.

9. conquistador#11

or they can call him "huicho", his nickname

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Listen to my man Carl Herrera here, it is not like his name is Van Gundier or something.

;)

11. madbomber

madbomber Rox4Life! #FreeJVG

well i created him .not sure of his shot selection to use so i used pau gasol shot set.i have him rating like a 71 overall.i was oberto ratings from the spurs and tweaked it alittle bit.lol,i was tired last nite wehn i posted i know how to spell his name!lemme know what u come up with.i made aaron brooks too.hes rated a 71 also .