1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA TV- T-mac vs Pistons, 03 playoffs, and T-mac vs Knicks, 2000 playoffs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bob Monkeyson, Aug 15, 2008.

1. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

O ye the thing about you is, you use the same arguement against everyone all the time. Do you even know the reason this thread started? It was to show McGrady playing in Orlando. Now Tinman comes along and thinks thats a bad idea, and you come along with your insanely pathetic player hate calling Tinman right because he is bashing McGrady. People who support McGrady are Macaroons? Tin and Sonic, you guys need to backtrack and slow down.

The reason I compare Tinman with Bill O'Reilly is because I'm 100% right and you have no idea. O'Reilly a man who will bash you if you don't like what he thinks, yet he lacks any useful knowledge to argue. So what does he do? Scream and Scream and use the same arguement over and over again and try to twist and turn people's words.

As for you Anti-Sonic, you honestly can't get over me can you :confused:

2. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Still keeping up with your list, Senator T-Macarthy?

[​IMG]

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bill O'Reilly? Please dude. I love hip hop. Bill O'Reilly hates hip hop.

[​IMG]

4. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Still going around thinking Francis is a much better player than McGrady?

5. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

people actually watch bill o'reilly for content? sometimes i flip the channels and if his show is on, i use it for comedy. dude is a guarantee for laughter.

someone post the camron u mad pic :D

6. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2tJjNVVwRCY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2tJjNVVwRCY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The angry part of his 100000 flaws.

7. t_mac1

i love it when he says "enter the no spin zone" when all he does is spin on his show. dude is so biased and never listen to other people's opinions or even respect what they say lol. but that's why he makes the big bucks. when you act controversial and like a stupid fool, people love to watch stupidity and people who make fun of themselves -> ratings galore.

8. Shaud

Shaud Member

9. t_mac1

antisonic must be FUMING

10. sook

sook Rookie

wtf are you guys talking about?

Faux news is "Fair and balanced!" :confused:

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Here's a picture of me and flamingdts.
    He's the dude with the ball.

[​IMG]

12. Albert Einstain

ben wallace was pretty good then ,but his contract is a heavy burden on cavs right now.that's why it is possible to land lbj to houston several years later because the cavs have no hope to win the title in the following dacade.

13. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

Einstain (Agentzero?) has spoken! Show some respect fools!

14. Chronz

Chronz Member

Did anyone else get screwed out of the Knicks game? I got a gay game instead