1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA TV League Pass Broadband

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by MattM, Dec 2, 2009.

Tags:
  1. MattM

MattM Member

I noticed that tonight the game is playing on NBATV, therefore, it won't be playing on LPBB.

Is that right?

I have ATT Uverse and they don't carry NBA TV, so am i just SOL on watching the game tonight?

2. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Ask for a link in the game thread.

3. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Join the club. It's the one major flaw about U-Verse.

4. DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR Member

more of a flaw on nba League Pass... to not carry NBATV. :mad: :mad: :mad:

5. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

i'm in the same boat. Why again did I pay a hundred dollars for this half-baked service? I would send in a service request for an explanation but I know they will either blame ATT or give some other story I dont care about. I pay for a service, you provide it to me - where is the confusion in that? :confused:

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

100% agree.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

NBA LP does not carry any nationally televised games...ESPN, TNT, NBA TV......

And I am still waiting for them to activate my TV companion...faxed in my Time Warner bill today.

DD

8. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

Paused the game online and walked away for a bit. Sat back down to watch. Two minutes to go the game cuts - the game is over and is not accessible from archive yet. This has happened to me before, what the hell

9. rawool

rawool Member

DD

This was a problem for me too. Even after submitting my bill twice and telling me they had account in their system for activation, it would not let me activate. The solution for me was to create an entirely new NBA All-Access account and to activate on that account.