1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA league pass on Comcast?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockingsoul, Oct 5, 2010.

1. rockingsoul

rockingsoul Contributing Member

Living in Northern Cali and I want to order NBA league pass via Comcast ( my cable provider ) so I can catch all the rockets games on my TV. Did a quick search on Google and could not yet find any info on it. Anybody here knows if comcast will carry NBA LP in northern cali and when I can order it? Thanks!

2. gatechdude

gatechdude Contributing Member

I just tried to do the same on Time Warner in San Antonio and they told me its not available yet...

3. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

i don't like to ask those ppl sitting there, knowing nothing, doing nothing, and getting paid. i have no idea how comcast works. for my case, i just went to my dish network account and ordered pay-per-view. have you ever tried to do sth through your online account? if not but you do have account, try it.

4. BeARocketsFan

BeARocketsFan Member

COMCAST will have NBA League Pass but they wait until right before the season starts. Call your Comcast provider customer service and order it. Also, you can check www.comcast.com but there's not much info there.

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Have you tried calling Comcast?

6. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

yeah, actually I have....but I got the direct line to Tier II business support, adn they always take care of the problem or directly transfer me to someone who will.

Screw going thru their computer routing system.

7. Joe Gent

Joe Gent Member

There has not been an internal announcement that its ready yet. It usually starts right around the last game of the preseason. Ill update this post when it is announced.

8. thickfreakness

I couldn't find any other League Pass threads so I thought I would post my question here.

Does anyone know if Rockets' games on League Pass are blacked out in Austin? FWIW, I have Time Warner. I just want to make sure I can actually watch the Rockets' games before paying for LP.

9. Peanut07

Peanut07 Member

I have this same question

10. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

I live in Dallas I just called Time Warner a few days ago. The lady on the phone had to ask a few people but eventually told me that NBA League Pass won't be available to add on to your service until Oct 26th. She said to call back then. I don't see any reason why Rockets games would be blacked out in Austin, Dallas, or any other city though. The League Pass is suppose to provide every game for every NBA team. Had it about 4 years ago and worked fine then too.

11. xcamm1

xcamm1 Member

I would like to know this as well...

12. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

i don't think so. austin is in spurs home coverage area. you should be able to watch rox through the league pass.

13. jmz

jmz Contributing Member

I remember last year in Austin the only Rockets games not shown on league pass were the Spurs home games. Those games were shown on local Fox Sports if I remember correctly. I don't remember any Rockets games I did not have access on Time Warner Austin.

14. thickfreakness

Thanks guys. Calling to add League Pass as I type. Hopefully it's available already because the channels are blocked off on the Guide.