1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA League Pass $59 after rebate

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tutu_boston, Feb 25, 2008.

1. tutu_boston

tutu_boston Member

saw this on slickdeals (http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=754724) and it's a pretty good deal.

1. Go to
    http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/signup.jsp

2. Enter your digital cable/satellite account number
    Enter promo code: DET108

Total is $99.
    You get $40 rebate check or NBA.com gift card.

Dear Pistons Fan, Through a direct partnership with the NBA, all DIRECTV, DISH Network, and Digital Cable subscribers can now get a Half Season of NBA LEAGUE PASS at an exclusive discount. Online subscribers will receive their choice of a $40 rebate check or $40 gift card to the NBA.com online store. Subscribers will also receive free access to NBA LEAGUE PASS Broadband, select games in HD* (High Definition), NBA TV*, and NBA LEAGUE PASS Stats Central! This discount is only available to fans of the NBA and the Detroit Pistons through this offer. For more information on the NBA League Pass, click here.*In Most Markets
    In order to qualify for this special offer, it is required that you sign up online by clicking the link below and entering your satellite/digital cable account information along with the code DET108. Please note that, if you order directly through your provider, you will not qualify to receive this offer. Upon signing up, please allow up to 3 business days for your order to be processed and your subscription to be activated.

2. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Member

3. HipHopSince1981

dont think he is a pistons fan, although he very well could be haha..but im guessin the pistons fan he was copying and pasting from the OP off the slickdeals forum is..

pretty good deal..

4. Rowdie Brandon

^^^^I don't have a power to create a thread, but I'd love to know who all my hip hop heads are on this website.....is their a thread already created for hip hop lovers?

5. HipHopSince1981

6. Alirules

Alirules Member

i signed up. 60 bucks for 25 rockets game. sounds good to me.

how can i watch the games online in nba leauge pass broadband.

whats the link. what do i need to know. thanks

7. madmonkey37

madmonkey37 Member

just go to nba.com

and click on watchlive

8. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

you are a member, how come you can't create threads???

9. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Member

When does this deal expire?

10. fadeawayjae

fadeawayjae Member

i can watch it for freee

11. francis 4 prez

hmm, i was thinking of getting league pass later in the year but figured i'd have to pay the half year price. if i can get it for $60, which is basically 1/3 year price, that would be pretty good. but i'm not sure how many of the games i would watch. quite a few lakers and suns i would guess, but i'm not sure just those is worth $60. just getting in the rockets games is hard these days.

12. Rowdie Brandon

sorry to jack the thread, but I now have the ability to create threads.............I guess I needed a certain amount of posts.....

13. Icehouse

Icehouse Member

Does anyone else have Comcast? If so, are they still showing a free league pass preview? I have been watching games for free for at least 1 month now and I haven't paid for anything. I don't wanna call and ask in case they are giving it to me for free/on accident.

14. abigwreck

abigwreck Member

jumped on this deal today :cool:

15. jason.curtis

jason.curtis Member

16. ron413

ron413 Member

interesting :D