1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NBA Gossip] Donald Sterling Hates the Blacks, Including Magic

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by percicles, Apr 26, 2014.

1. OremLK

OremLK Member

This guy is such a piece of sh**

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

nothing, this was a private conversation. I don't think silver can punish people for private conversations.

3. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Wow. The players should boycott. I would refuse to play another playoff game until this piece of **** is out on his ass. Not even sure how that works, logistically... but if you don't want black folks in your arena, that would include my black ass too.

4. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Wth is wrong with this guy. And he's the one who wanted Doc Rivers as the coach?

5. moose

moose Member

wow, i hope this explodes on the internet. **** this guy, and **** who ever supports the clippers.

6. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Clippers players should do Sterling a favor and don't play hard, let the franchise crumble.

7. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Can somebody post up the gimmick gifs of Sterling featured in "Look at those beautiful black bodies..." Those were funny as hell.

8. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

best comment in this thread LOL.

9. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

He's been a KNOWN scumbag racist for a long, long, long time and all his players have known that as well. Just do a quick google search. If you type in 'donald sterling' it fills in 'donald sterling racist' for you lol. This is nothing new, I'm sure he has conversations like that every single day. POS gonna POS.

10. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

Funny how a black man coaching his team is the reason there black money maker decided to stay. I would offer Sterling a bunch of white guys for Paul.

11. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

It sounds like they're reading a lousy movie script.

12. mig0s

mig0s Member

how the hell did tmz caught their private conversation? If I was sterling I would sue TMZ

13. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

if she's black/mexican…..i don't understand why he's allowed to bring her to the games :confused:

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

They should play -- they're a basketball team and a bunch of professionals. Their coach, and their fans, are NOT a bunch of racists. But boy, after the season, then I think there would be hell to pay for Sterling.

They should all wear black arm bands and make a big show of all white players refusing to go into the game (Redick?). Or the white players could show support by wearing blackface to the game -- wait, is that weird?

Should be fascinating, no matter what. Even for Doc Rivers -- what do you DO with a situation like this?

15. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Not surprising at all. It's been known for a while that Sterling is a huge racist. The guy is a waste of oxygen

16. jjc1

jjc1 Member

So he should love a package of Asik, Lin, Parson and Dmo for CP3. We can also throw in McHale for River. Get it done Morey.

1 person likes this.
  17. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

This is horrible and something for which he should not be forgiven.

But did anyone else think it was a bit humorous that he has no problem with his Mexican/black girlfriend having sex with black guys, but just doesn't want to see a picture of them standing next to each other?

I realize cognitive dissonance might be a regular thing for modern day racists, but that is amazing to me.

18. torocan

torocan Member

If you're already on contract with the Clippers you do what you have to do to pay the bills.

If I was a player on another team and heard that, no way I would sign with the Clippers. I'd rather take less money and play in Milwaukee than put a dime into that guy's pocket.

19. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

can't believe he told his own GF to **** magic johnson if she wants :grin:

homey must be wrapping it up every time :grin:

20. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Or maybe Little Donald can't salute in the first place?