1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 3/8/2015

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

All times are CENTRAL<BR><table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=5><tr style='color:#ffffff;background-color:#000099;font-size: 14px;font-family: Arial;text-shadow: 0 2px 0 rgba(0,0,0,1);'><td colspan=2 align=center><b>Visitor</b></td><td colspan=2 align=center style='border-left:1px solid #9999FF;'><b>Home</b></td><td align=center><b><nobr>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Time&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</nobr></b></td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#eeeeee;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(39-24) CHICAGO<br><b>BULLS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(38-23) SAN ANTONIO<br><b>SPURS</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>12:00 pm<BR><b>(ABC)</b></td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#ffffff;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(40-22) LOS ANGELES<br><b>CLIPPERS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(48-12) GOLDEN STATE<br><b>WARRIORS</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>2:30 pm<BR><b>(ABC)</b></td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#eeeeee;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(27-33) CHARLOTTE<br><b>HORNETS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(23-38) DETROIT<br><b>PISTONS</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>5:00 pm</td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#ffffff;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(25-35) BOSTON<br><b>CELTICS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(20-43) ORLANDO<br><b>MAGIC</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>5:00 pm</td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#eeeeee;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(25-36) UTAH<br><b>JAZZ</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(25-35) BROOKLYN<br><b>NETS</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>5:00 pm</td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#ffffff;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(38-24) TORONTO<br><b>RAPTORS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(34-28) OKLAHOMA CITY<br><b>THUNDER</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>6:00 pm<BR><b>(NBATV)</b></td></tr><tr style='color:#000000;background-color:#eeeeee;font-size: 12px;font-family: Arial;'><td valign=middle>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(40-24) DALLAS<br><b>MAVERICKS</b></td><td valign=middle style='border-left:1px solid #cccccc;'>[​IMG]</td><td valign=middle>(16-45) LOS ANGELES<br><b>LAKERS</b></td><td valign=middle align=center>8:30 pm<BR><b>(NBATV)</b></td></tr></table>

2. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Go Bulls and Lakers. Not sure who to root for in the Clippers-Warriors matchup. It's better for the Rockets if the Clippers lose I suppose, but man I hate Golden State.

3. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Go Thunder too. The Pelicans are very near them. I have no love for the Clippers, but I want to see them beat GSW. Go Nets as well, the Utah Jazz will never get any sympathy from me.

4. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Love how Memphis, Blazers & Hawks all lost last night.

5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I was happy that they all lost, but I wanted to see the Pelicans lose.
    If we didn't have their pick, I would have been elated.

6. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I hope Jeremy Lin scores 35 pts. off the bench against the Mavericks tonight.

Go Lakers!

7. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I'll probably root for the Warriors today. The Clippers are still way too close for comfort. They only have 2 more losses than the Rockets and even if we manage to beat them next weekend, they'll still likely have the tiebreaker thank to their (currently)superior conference record.

As for the Thunder, I want them to win just enough to get the 8th seed, but that's it. If they win too many games, they could move up to 7th plus Westbrook could steal MVP votes from Harden.

8. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

I just want Clips and Dubs to go real hard at each other so they're both too exhausted to put away their weaker opponents tomorrow night in each's back-to-back.

Dubs dropping 2 in a row would be awesome.

9. solid

solid Contributing Member

Looks like SA is starting to "turn on" their "stretch run" motor.

10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

They're lookin really good these past few games, hope this kills the "they're done" talk. Their feel for the game is incredible and they should be considered the best team in the NBA along with Golden State and Atlanta.

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Eh...I think that's reputation speaking. They lost 4 straight, and now they're on a nice 4 (soon to be 5) game win streak, but during that streak who have they beaten? Kings twice, Nuggets, broken down Bulls, and the Suns?

I mean...a win streak is a win streak, but I can't put them on ATL or GS level. They haven't had an overly impressive win in quite a while. Can't count out Popavich come playoff time, though.

12. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Uhh they haven't beat anyone in a while.

13. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Doc Rivers said DeAndre Jordan is the No. 1 candidate for Defensive Player of the Year, and &quot;there is no No. 2.&quot;</p>&mdash; Jovan Buha (@jovanbuha) <a href="https://twitter.com/jovanbuha/status/574633301689810944">March 8, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

14. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Tony parker is on fire

15. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Leonard plays like Grant Hill post injury.

16. ceonwuka

ceonwuka Member

Manu isn't very good anymore. I've seen a bunch of bad turnovers and reaching fouls this game.

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Seems like his old self

Noah getting called for his patented moving screen

Rocket River

18. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Not about strength of schedule, but they're looking like the championship team again. Beautiful team basketball and excellent execution on both ends, very hard to beat them in a series when they're playing like that.

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Fast Break Pts: BULLS- 7 SPURS-35

there is your ball game

Running them out of the gym.

Rocket River

20. Play07

Play07 Member

Difference this year from Last year is they use to just beat the teams they were suppose to beat that's why they had a real good record. They still lost to good teams and got beat by us 4times.

But now they're starting to make sure they put those teams away and gaining their strength going into playoffs again.