1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action : 2/6/2021

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DreamShook, Feb 6, 2021.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

2. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Couldn't help but chuckle at the Warriors complaining about the possession being out of bounds but no call.

At least the refs could be somewhat excused this time. It was on the line as opposed to Durant stepping a full metre past it previously.

And just straight up LOL/cringe at the challenge by the Warriors with less than a minute to play that was ruled successful. No foul. Guess they chose to ignore the Warriors player hacking the forearm of the ballhandler.

Sweet karma with that dagger shortly after.

F*ck the Warriors every day of the week.

HardenVolumeOne likes this.
  3. HardenVolumeOne

yea its funny when the warriors cry about officiating, if draymond green was on any other team he would lead the nba in ejections and techs. But because the league knows how much his game helps steph curry. They put up with his tactics

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

if durant was in bounds, this was in.

HP3 likes this.
  5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Seconded

6. Mr. Space City

The Lakers are in OT against WHOMST?!?!?!?!

7. MettaWorldPete

I don't know, they were neck and neck until midway through the third quarter, even though the other Nets besides Green and Harris couldn't make open threes or shots under the basket, as usual. Then I stepped away for a minute and when I came back the SIxers were crushing them. I read it was become Simmons switched to guarding Harden instead of Green in the second half, but the Nets were still with them during the first chunk of the third so I'm not sure. I didn't bother watching the rest because there was no way they were coming back with the talent disparity. I was shocked the Nets were in it in the first place.

hakeem94 likes this.
  8. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

For as good as LeBron is at basketball. I honestly cannot wait until he's no longer in the league.

I hope the new wave of stars reset the image of the league and don't think just because they're amazing they deserve every single whistle every single possession no matter when you're not fouled.

He just makes it so easy to hate him.

hakeem94 and MettaWorldPete like this.
  9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Yeah, it's the Warriors. So I don't cry for them. But it's the damned Mavs getting away with another crucial out of bound error.

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

To be continued.