1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 2/19/2015

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Feb 19, 2015.

1. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

So even the great Pops does it.

How come when Pops does the Hack-a-Jordan, TNT broadcasters don't complain about it? But when Rockets did it, they questioned it long and hard.

Same problem as we had, Spurs couldn't hit enough shots to overtake Clippers when they were fouling DeAndre.

Man, what I would give to have an automatic shooter like Crawford on the Rockets ...

2. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Pop does it more than anyone. That is nothing knew. Also, the TNT broadcasters complained. Not sure what you were listening to.

3. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Did Charles call SA a bad team?

They gave up 118.

4. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

not sure if you guys watched this, but i thought it was hilarious

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/22SMhT25FuU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EJ's face when Triumph says he doesn't see Chuck's dogs' teeth...i'm dying.

I was crying when Triumph kept going at Chuck.

#84 vstexas09, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2015