1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Elite Release Delayed Until 2011

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by AggieRocketsFan, Sep 29, 2010.

1. AggieRocketsFan

Link-EA

Also check this out... Andrew Bynum 'Jesus Glitch' and more info about the problems.
    Link
    Hopefully they get all the glitches worked out... I'm still a 2k supporter but I will probably get Elite as well if the reviews are positive.

AggieRocketsFan

2. da_juice

da_juice Member

Damnit, now what am I going to get for my birthday? :confused:

3. CircaSurvive

CircaSurvive Member

4. k-money

k-money Member

well, maybe you get get live or 2k

5. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

Haha that video was funny as hell lol

6. da_juice

da_juice Member

Can't get Live because it's discontinued, but now I am seriously considering 2k.

7. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Win, now I can go scoop live 10 on the cheap and update the rosters for free?

Does anyone know when the roster update will be available?

8. Tfj4

Tfj4 Member

Why would you buy a garbage game. Just like Elite getting delayed, the whole damn series is garbage. Spend the extra money and buy 2K, Win

9. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

Looks like after 15 straight years of purchasing NBA Live for my Sega Genesis, PS One, Two, and Three... I will be buying NBA 2K for the very first time.

10. Merla08

Merla08 Member

NBA2K series destroys NBA Live. Why do you think EA changed the name of their series? And now that they're pushing it back further proves that their newest series is garbage and not worthy of being released.

NBA2K11 is going to be sick. I already played the demo version and its just like the older games with improved graphics, controls, etc. Dont waste your time or money on NBA Elite. NBA Jam will probably worth getting too, but thats more of a Ken Griffey/NFL Blitz type of game.

Also, hit up Walmart if you're looking to purchase NBA2K11. They're giving away a $10.00 gift card to Walmart when you purchase NBA2k11. I got a $20.00 gift card already when I purchased Halo Reach

11. Stepping Razor

Not a big deal, I wanted to buy Elite just to get NBA Jam. I guess NBA Jam and NBA 2K11 it is!!

12. lionaire

lionaire Member

Wow seriously? They starting sucking after Live '05, the one with Melo on the cover. That was one helluva game, probably put in at least 15 days on that game.

13. SunsRocketsfan

why would u get this game over 2k???
    the animation, gameplay, etc are all a huge notch below 2k. This game is crap and they need to completely start from scratch if they hope to improve it. just look at the game play videos the players and animations look horrible

14. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I'm planning on buying both, I'm 2k since dreamcast, bub.

If I can get live 10 on the cheap, and do roster updates today, I would have something to play till' the 5th.

15. TheShooter

TheShooter Member

Damn them 2K sales will beat records this year.

16. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

Why would people even think about getting "Elite" in the first place. Graphics are horrible, controls are r****ded.

NBA 2K11 for sure...and with MJ on it that already killed Elite

17. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

It's sooo funny when people say Elite/Live is better than 2k.. Like when you watch Elite videos they are sooo horrible.. Not that 2k is perfect but better than Elite by miles.

18. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

19. Drizno

Drizno Rookie

Ummm. Young'ns... sucked since Antoine was on the cover... actually the year before that...

2K since 2K!!!

20. showtang043

showtang043 Member

I don't really have some allegiance or care which company gives the better game, but I am looking for the best simulation every year, whoever gives it. Live hasn't competed since the 90s is the fact, 2k has its flaws and its frustrations, especially last year which almost took me away from the game to not just playing anymore, but the jordan tactic is worth a look and with a more improved game and franchise mode, but yea its been 2k vs itself everyear since it came out, I hope something competes against it so they just push eachother to be better, but yea live is just a mess, too much money on marketing, not enough on product