1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[nba.com] Q&A with Jeremy Lamb

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pnr, Sep 5, 2012.

1. pnr

pnr Member

http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/qa-jeremy-lamb

2 people like this.
  2. hahachui

hahachui Member

I love this kid

3. onreego

onreego Member

Glad that he puts an emphasis on developing his defense. He wants nothing to do with those KMart/Monta comparisons.

4. acjeitherocket

good read..gave all the right answers

5. amaru

amaru Member

More importantly he didn't throw the most experienced player on his team under the bus. That's a good thing.

6. Arthurprescott2

Bland but right answers. Kid has been coached/taught well by his parents (father esp.) and his coaches. Knows the correct thing to say at this stage in his career. I hope he keeps this attitude throughout his career (most likely will). If he does, he will do well in this league.

7. mirus

mirus Member

I like this interview.He's articulate,give honest and right answers.I like his awareness on working on his defense ,and his view on twitter.Seems to be a mature guy.

Well, I'm excited for the next interview for Parsons/Asik

8. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. AFS

AFS Member

Haha he only sounds articulate because it's a transcript. He sounds mentally inept when you hear him.

That being said, I'm really high on his game. Sounds like he has the right attitude. Can't wait for training camp and the season to start.

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

He needs a mental disorder like Royce White has. Boring without one.

11. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

Thanks for posting this. Lamb is a good kid but he's the type of guy who can talk all he wants, he has to show it on the court for me to believe it. He gave the right answers but it's too politically correct imo. I'm not sure if Jeremy is really committed though he is honest about having had problems with working hard on defense when his shot is not falling. Remember, T-mac started out as a great defensive player and when he saw he could dominate offensively, defense went out the window. I hope Lamb will not put up huge numbers from the start, it might give him ideas that he's the best which is not good early on. I hope he gradually progresses from averaging maybe 5-8 ppg off the bench and by the end of the season has about 12-15 ppg. I've seen people post that they think he can average 18-20 ppg in his rookie season but that is way too optimistic.

12. roxxy

roxxy Member

I really like the Q&A that they are doing with the rookies. I liked Lambs responses & i know he will really live up to them. I think his father raised him really well from the video's I have seen so if anyone does what they say they will do, of all our rookies I feel like it will be Lamb.

13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

OP- not to be picky, but Jason Friedman asked some time ago to post a link to his articles on clutchfans, and not the entire thing.

This way it tracks how many people read his articles and justifies the work he does for the Rockets.

14. jocar

jocar Member

Jerdoteroychanity 2k12

15. mirus

mirus Member

:eek: I didnt watch most of his vid interviews lol...just q & a and articles... guess i ll watch some then :)

16. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Must spread rep around before giving it to rodman23

17. Samdogg36

Samdogg36 Member

Good read...lamb is a true professional

18. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Par for the course till the last question. Saying he plans on being one of the best scores at his position and a defender, well it's not exactly a SMART goal but it's...something.

19. onreego

onreego Member

This is true. In his videos he would end his thoughts with "uh, yeah." Maybe its because he thinks his answers through before he speaks. Otherwise, he would really be the next McGrady.

20. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

He'll never be as good as Aaron Afflalo is right now.