1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NBA.COM] 32% Believe Houston will win the Southwest

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Moonscope, Sep 25, 2012.

1. clos4life

clos4life Member

Why are China/Taiwan citizens asleep? They need to stop sleeping and get back on the internet!

2. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

No! We must win this meaningless poll! Come on LoFs!

3. CatW2Dogs

CatW2Dogs Member

If holds a grudge then he's been holding this grudge since July. :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>RT @<a href="https://twitter.com/snoopcal">snoopcal</a>: <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23ThatAwkwardMoment">#ThatAwkwardMoment</a> where you’re no longer the starting guard for the West All-Stars !!! @<a href="https://twitter.com/cp3">cp3</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23Linsanity">#Linsanity</a> (Haaaaaaa!))</p>&mdash; Chris Paul (@CP3) <a href="https://twitter.com/CP3/status/225590978055114752" data-datetime="2012-07-18T14:00:55+00:00">July 18, 2012</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. Playaz

Playaz Member

I hope all Lin doubters will no longer exist after this season because Lin has been marked since Linsanity.

5. Downtownbrown

Downtownbrown Member

Oh I am so scared! CP Flopping #3!

6. Samdogg36

Samdogg36 Member

Lmao!

7. chapinha_br

chapinha_br Member

this.

8. htownbandit

htownbandit Rookie

Since when did we have those nationally televized? Last I checked we only had 2 (again) Chicago and Golden State. (NBA TV does NOT count.)

9. Apps

Apps Member

It's because, as fans, we all want respect for our team, but not for wrong or stupid or uneducated reasons. Getting respect for those reasons only reaffirms what we already knew about the rest of the league--they don't actually care or know anything about us.

10. HYCA

HYCA Member

We do have to face the reality. These young players are indeed inexperienced.

But there is no reason for you to feel ashamed or embarrassed.

They are your team, and are just like your kids/grandkids/brothers/cousins. Do you feel ashamed or embarrassed about your own kids?

If you don't show support for your own kids, who will? Do you tell your own kids that "oh, you are no good, too young, not experienced, I expect you not to succeed", or do you tell your kids "you are the best, I will always support you"

11. jocar

jocar Member

^this man has it right.

12. HYCA

HYCA Member

Besides, it's just a poll, it's not like NBA will give you a trophy for it or something.

It's just showing how many ppl now care about your team, your players. If they are your own kids, and there are some many ppl out there who support your kids, will you still be saying those sarcastic/childish jokes? Will you really feel "insulted"/"ashamed"?

Please show your support, so that you deserve these young players to fight for your team, your city.

13. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

32% Believe Lin will win the Southwest.

Fixed

14. daspydamayn

daspydamayn Member

cant wait to get to watching those chinese streams of the games

15. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

Actually as a Chinese Rockets fan since 2002, I voted for Spurs yesterday. :grin:

16. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

It just amaze me that out of the thousands if not millions of houston fans staying at houston itself, you guys are saying that most if not all 23295 votes are from china.

Maybe rox is just not so popular in houston anymore....

I'm ashame of you guys.

17. Sherlockfever

Sherlockfever Rookie

in this poll, every team got votes, even the least possible team.

Why should Rox fans to vote for other teams, just because they care what they might look like in others' eyes? Don't care too much what others might think, they are not judges.

everybody knows which team is better and which is weaker in this poll, but I guess most voted for their own team to show supports.

18. yxx1218

yxx1218 Member

反正我是没投……
    Anyway, I didn't vote.

19. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

32% of the voters smoke too much crack. We can't beat the Spurs, we can't beat the Grizzlies, hell we may not even be able to beat the Mavs or Hornets....Okay we'll be better than the hornets, but on paper all the other teams are better than us.

We shall see though, we shall see.

20. SaoPaolo

SaoPaolo Member