1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA 2k17

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by JayGoogle, Aug 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

No

It effects you draft location and you can earn a little VC, but once you are drafted your slot means very little. It's best just to get it over with quick.

2. faraza84

faraza84 Member

My career is such a drag. Started a while ago and it sucks when you skip games it usually skips your following days ecents such as hang outs with NBA stars or company meetings. The dynamic with justice is cool but I'm all the way into January and I just feel like skipping to the playoffs. The cut scenes are random and I'm not sure if there's much story in it to want to bother. I'm just waiting till the rosters get complete and I can play the upcoming season. I started myleague and start on this day and have added the correct draft picks by controlling all 30 teams.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

lerbawn jimes lerbawn jimes lerbawn jimes lerbawn jimes lerbawn jimes perbawn jimes lerbawn jimes

Invisible Fan and J.R. like this.
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

So...Who still trades their Harden for Rocket killers Damian Lillard and Jerry Lin?

8. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Blasphemy.

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

That was smart of them to not put him on the cover in his Cleveland uniform. Looks like they've learned their lesson. Sick cover.

seclusion and RedRedemption like this.
  10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

11. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

He nice.

12. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

Man its going to be 20th anniversary edition? Thats crazy its already been 20 years since the original 2K came out on dreamcast. I loved those original dreamcast games with Francis and Mobley they were unstoppable getting into the lane with the spin move and dunking the ball. I would still play those games if I had my dreamcast because they were the perfect blend of arcade/realistic basketball for me. The recent 2k series are fun but way too much is micro transactions and some things are too weird with the defense being able to check you every single time (also I am not that great at the game myself).

Also 2k is smart to not put a jersey on him because of his upcoming free agency. I do like the cover though I think its great and better than the 2k14 cover LeBron was on (even though was also a great cover shot with the chalk toss)