1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nba 2k17 ratings

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Aug 30, 2016.

1. CapelaOnlyFan

CapelaOnlyFan Member

Yall seriously butt hurt over a video game I see lol. There's nothing wrong with the ratings

2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Everyone on Golden State should be 99. They all legends. Their coach should even have a 99 rating, even though that doesn't matter.

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

its a game FOR FANS. The Developers of the game are surely going to go crazy with the abilities of players they think (and have researched) that fans will WANT TO PLAY.

They want them to enjoy the experience and get hooked. Not sure why folks here get worked up over it.

4. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

2K was the original sim ball game, now that Live has fallen off the planet, 2K isn't as good IMO since there is no competition. Much like when NFL 2k got axed Madden started to suck even harder.

5. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

This is the only game I play so shameless plug.... add me on ps4 if anyone is down to play ------- jamisoncaesar

Pre-order locked and loaded for Sept 16th

6. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Based on these, Harden should be at about 93 with Durant.

7. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Real question is if in-game Harden plays more D than real-life Harden

8. Rocket_Man_2.0

Harden is hands down the most disrespected superstar..only 90 wtf?!:rolleyes:

9. Spoolxx

Spoolxx Member

The dude doesn't play defense, what do you expect?

10. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Lol That's why I play Call Of Duty <a href="https://t.co/dG8hqC5VYx">https://t.co/dG8hqC5VYx</a></p>&mdash; andrew wiggins (@22wiggins) <a href="https://twitter.com/22wiggins/status/771059150772133888">August 31, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

11. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Man, I ****ing love how much disrespect Harden and this team gets. Everyone was so pissed when we made the WCF finals last year. Let's do it again, gents.

12. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

13. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Is Aaron Brooks still a 76? Haven't played any games in a while but he always seemed to be that rating

14. da_juice

da_juice Member

Pretty absurd. They have some good players but they didn't even make the playoffs last year.

15. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Harden's game is just not appreciated the way it should be, save by a few people here and there. I've heard many, including a scout on the Locked On podcast, say that Harden only looks to score. That completely overlooks his world class facilitation skills. In OKC, he was one of the primary playmakers, especially in the pick and roll. Many times, he'd be the one creating openings for Westbrook and Durant in 4th quarters. Just watch their WCF series against SA from a few years back. In Houston, he's tasked with creating open shots for just about the entire roster. Yet I've only heard a few people, like a guest on Nate Duncan's podcast, comment on how versatile Harden's offensive game is.

I don't know how people just forgot about this enormous part of Harden's game, given that he displays it every time he plays. Just last season, he averaged 7 assists a game! Those assists are often highlight worthy, particularly the skip passes he makes nightly. It must be frustrating for Harden to hear all these "experts" criticizing him for being selfish when he's such a gifted playmaker.

16. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Rockets do not play defense, what do you expect?

17. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Plus, nobody is perfect.

Curry's defense also sucks, but nobody mention that.

18. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Last season Harden finished with a 92 and it was mainly because his defensive average finished at at 72 I think. If Harden's defensive average was at 80 he'd easily be a 94. Him being a 90 right probably means that his defensive rating is still low and likely lowered, but they also reduced other minor stuff. I'm more stunned by the over rating of other players

19. HardenTime

HardenTime Member

klay thompson has 2 career double-doubles. james harden had 23 last year and had the most 40 pt/10 ast games in the league last year with 6

from PER, to VORP, to BPM. their is no way klay thompson should be rated the same as harden. higher than paul george as well. That means they must have made thompson some "lockdown defender" or made his shooting stats insane.

The truth is both draymon and klay are far too streaky to have 90 ratings. One game klay is 11/14 from the field, and 7/8 from 3. the next game he is 2/13. This happens a lot with klay

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yep. That's how it works now. This is an all time rating.