1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA 2k11

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Htown's2kFinest, Sep 10, 2010.

1. BigTex

BigTex Member

will buy if we get melo

2. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

I said the same thing about the 2k11 demo...but I also knew that that was an early build of the game. Notice the different intro styles for the starting rosters.

The Blazers vs Grizzles is more indicative of the true game. I will buy it at midnight!!!

As for NBA Elite = LMAOOO

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

1 person likes this.
  4. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

5. deekay209

deekay209 Contributing Member

I can't wait for this game!

6. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

In past 2k games I found a loop hole in that you can sign a guy to a mle then trade him for picks or a better player and still keep the mle.

The presentation seems like its gonna be awesome. Can't believe they got Obama in the game. This might be my first time guying 2k at full price in 3 years.

7. Awesome

Awesome Member

Played it tonight.

If feels much tighter than the demo and plays better than the demo

The AI is pretty mean and nasty if you make mistakes and they set you up alot so you have to play smart basketball... Above pro level btw

It makes 2k10 look and feel like garbage, and honestly you wont be able to stop playing this game once you start. Jumpers feel better... the AI is more physical than in the demo as well, and they make you pay for your mistakes so get ready.

You'll see so much stuff happening that its going to make you keep saying I cant believe the things im seeing. Some presentatin aspects havent been shown so there is more nuggets in the game for you to see... pretty sweet

This game is Boss...

E. Lite well they're going after all the super mario bros. fans and stuff so they didnt really try making the game like real nba basketball anyhow

8. Htown's2kFinest

where did you get your copy?

9. showtang043

showtang043 Member

and in what system as well, frm what I am reading the ps3 version is inferior to the 360 one in looks and feel which sucks for me

10. mario_v

mario_v Member

Where did you get the game man? I would love to get my hands on it before release date.

11. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

if that is so, then i will be very upset

12. Awesome

Awesome Member

I played at a friends place last night. It was the 360 version by the way.

Its definitely better than the demo. Felt good smoking Kobe with MJ, but the best part to me was the fact that when a guy like Matt Barnes was subbed in (an inferior defender to a kobe and artest) you can tell the difference, and he can't keep up at all.

Also played as the 96 Sonics vs Phx Suns..Its funny how all the generic guys are bald white guys that resemble Mr Clean... They also had some guy named Smith on the team (a PG) who I guess was supposed to be Dana Barros I assume.

Run with that team in an upcourt tempo and watch how much of a blast you have.

13. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Anyone who has a copy early, probably has a modded xbox. It leaked on the internet. I highly doubt any stores are selling it 2 weeks early.

14. pge71188

pge71188 Member

this game will be good!! i hope. ANyone starting a league on PS3?

15. Awesome

Awesome Member

Nah actually plenty of guys have the game early although I dont know where they all got them from. Some of them were at the release party in NY this past Thursday so alot of the videos and spoilers and stuff leaking out is because of that. Check operationsports or the 2k sports site for a bunch of stuff out there now.

16. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Yeah well, thats the exception. Anyone in Houston with it early, more than likely has a burned copy.

17. Awesome

Awesome Member

LOL, now thats true. Im in Los Angeles though so we always get stores who have them early, so does some stores in NY from what I've seen.

You also have to remember alot of celebs, other sites and associates of 2k sports somehow has the game and has had them for some time.

I remember Konsole Kings talking about it and playing it and showing a pic of the load screen over 2 weeks ago.

18. rawool

rawool Member

NBA Elite 11 Delayed, NBA Jam Sold Separately

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1123764p1.html#ixzz10m02PMLE

Not surprised. Not even NBA Jam was going to help them sell Elite. Sooner or later, I knew NBA Jam would be sold separately.

I've seen online polls of what gamers were going to buy (2k11 or Elite); never seen it so lopsided.

19. aggie87

aggie87 Member

can anyone tell me if this game plays more like 2k9 or 2k10, I absolutely hated 2k10, it was so hard to play defense, I could never strip the ball like I could in 2k9 or rack up 4-5 blocks a game with Yao

I was horrible at 2k10, I got my ass handed to me every-time I played online, either offense is too easy or they made it nearly impossible to play d

20. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

LOL

FAIL