1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"NATO" protecting Europe with Missile "Shield"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Mathloom, May 21, 2012.

1. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/05/...ivate-missile-shield-despite-russian-threats/

Who can guess how this is linked to Syria?

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I think it is to protect us from the threat of missiles of stupidity out of Mathloom's toilet, where Mathloom is furiously typing away to defend the Prophet.

3. Mathloom

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

4. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Dear Europe,

I hope you like being targeted by hundreds of Iskander missiles with nuclear payloads that can evade your stupid missile defense system that violates the spirit of our disarmament treaties. Thanks for helping me get a bump in the polls.

Sincerely,

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

This is so silly -- the US and Europe has had a much stronger missile defense shield since the late fifties.

Why hit a bullet with a bullet when you can hit the incoming weapon with a massive explosion with a 100% kill rate..?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RKvvrNrCOnw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is another one of those things that disappoints me about Obama. The missile shield is technically questionable, annoys countries like Russia and China that we need cooperation from on a variety of issues, and is more military spending when we should be cutting back.

7. Mathloom

Supporting Member

The point is to polarize various parties IMO. Tactically brilliant, morally bankrupt.

8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Mathloom, I don't know if you read this in the "United Arab Emirates" considering how every other page is blocked there, but Clutch has said in the past that he does not want signatures with political or religious statements in them. Just a heads up.