1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nate McMillan or Doc Rivers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Agent94, Jun 18, 2021.

?

Who is the better coach?

Poll closed Jul 16, 2021.
  1. Nate

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. Doc

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Agent94

Agent94 Member

Who is the better coach?

2. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

I will give it to Nate just because he hasn't blown 3-1 leads a bazillion times like Glenn has.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’m going with Nate McMillan

Doc Rivers has blown too many 3-1 series leads and had other disappointments

Remember when the Clippers blew that game against OKC in the 2014 playoffs?

he’s had more success than Nate, but he’s also had much better teams throughout his career

Indiana Pacers, u have some explaining to do

4. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

Wanna hear an insane stat?Over the last 2 post seasons, Doc Rivers teams have gone 11-5 in games where they lead by 16 at some point. The rest of the league is 76-3. That's a 96% win rate for everyone else and 67% for Doc. For some reason, his teams just give up big leads. I'll take Nate.

T.MAC likes this.