1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[nat geo] Badlands, Texas

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by what, Jan 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. what

what Member

Is anybody watching this?

It revolves around a ghost town: Terlingua, Tx. But really the story is about a murder in Terlingua.

First, you don't actually watch this show for a crime doc. You actually watch it because the editing is hilarious. Every time somebody says anything about murder, they cut to stills of crime scene tape and flashing lights.

They also have this cowboy that narrates and dispenses cowboy wisdom, but he does it so deadpan that it is hilarious.

2. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

I've been recording it but had no idea if I started it in the middle of the season or not so I haven't watched. When did this show start?

3. what

what Member

There have only been 6 episodes so far.

4. Buck Turgidson

[​IMG]

The annual chili cookoff is an interesting time also.

5. Rizzy

Rizzy Member

No, but I did watch Into the Badlands on AMC. Solid.

6. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

Weird show about a weird little town. I had a few beers at La Kiva a few years back....it was basically a hole in the ground.

7. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EVM1TXMd714" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>