1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. JuNx

JuNx Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Moochie's face looks like Les face when he think about that guaranteed contract ;)

2. laen21

laen21 Member

Didn't we pass on Quintel Woods and Kareem Rush for this guy? What the hell was Rudy/CD thinking!? The guys a mu fuggin joke! He truly sucks! Did anyone else see him last night. Damn he really sucks!

3. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

What has Kareem Rush or Quintel Woods ever done in the NBA? Nothing.

4. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Hit a wide open shot. ;)

Actually, I still think Boki will be ok. He just needs confidence and allow the game to come to him.

5. jeerome

jeerome Member

OMG, BOKI SUCKS!!! AGAIN HE PLAYED THE MOST MINUTES AND ONLY SCORED 9 POINTS. SURE HE GOT 9 REBOUNDS BUT THOSE REBOUNDS WENT TO HIM ACCIDENTALLY, NOT HIM GOING AFTER THE ROCK. 3 FOR 15 SHOOTING IN 36 MINUTES??? CMON HE WAS WIDE OPEN ON MOST OF HIS SHOTS. THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE IN THE NBA. HE HAS NO STYLE OF PLAY, ZERO DEFENSE/CONFIDENCE, VERY BASIC FOOTWORK AND DRIBBLING. HE SLASHES TO THE BASKET AND THROWS IT UP. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY. HE BELONGS IN THE WNBA IF HE'S LUCKY. I WAS HOPING HE WOULD CONVINCE US ALL HE HAD SOME SKILLS, BUT NO, THIS GUY TRULY SUCKS FOR REAL I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW HE MADE IT THIS FAR. GUY'S A JOKE AND REALLY PAINFUL TO WATCH AS A ROCKET FAN. KEEP SCALES AND MOUNEKE, AND PUT WILKS AHEAD OF MOOCH (<<SUX TOO).

6. JuNx

JuNx Contributing Member

7. mr_gootan

mr_gootan Member

While watching Boki these past few games, I thought, "Dude, this is the perfect time to just bean an opponent in the head. They won't get mad. They'll just shrug it off as another miss."

8. zaezrng

zaezrng Member

boki suck

9. wesnesked

wesnesked Contributing Member

Hey,

I don't know what game you guys have watched the past two nights, but Boki all over the place. You guys must have missed that time he drove to the basket and almost made the shot after gettting fouled. Then that other time where he almost made that open shot from the corner. Oh, and that sweet rebound he went for and tipped to himself, totaly over Rashard. Then there was that shot he almost made off of the Gabe pick...well, you get the picture..I hope he finds some pimp juice, because he's about to get a whole bunch of Haterade dumped all over him if he doesn't show up.

10. RCKTBachar

RCKTBachar Member

He also let Rashard Lewis Posterize him with that alley oop dunk in the grill. He looked like "Random White guy" from the old ABA Dunks when Dr. J would put it down.

IF he just hit open shots I would say that he could play 15 minutes with this team. Why does he fade away from the basket when he is wide open?.....dude it is not that hard. :eek:

11. kwongadong

kwongadong Member

Boki is the worst player ever. He's already a seasoned second year veteran! He should be putting up a double-double every night!!!!

Let's get real fellas. Not even Kobe was a stud in his second year. Everyone says it takes about three years for a guy to develop and start understaning the NBA game, so why is everyone expecting Boki to be an all-star after a season where he saw NO playing time?

Let's stop talking about Nach, and start talking about Eddie. This is his third year, and I hope he starts playing how a lottery PF should play. People wondered why he dropped down to #7...I guess the scouts knew what they were talking about.

12. laen21

laen21 Member

About 5 hours ago, I made a post saying how much Boki sucked! I regret to inform you that I still feel that way! Boki is a slow poky!

13. eyhab27

eyhab27 Contributing Member

boki is the next stejakovic:rolleyes: hahah.. just kidding.. but guys calm down.. even if we drafted someone else.. we would still be b****ing about one thing or another.. just quit getting all riled up.. his game will come around.. he has nice form.. he worked out this summer.. looks more cut than last year for sure.. and he has good work ethic.. he is definately trying, and he cares.. give the guy a break...

14. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Actually Moochie is. :(

15. aznhowie20

aznhowie20 Member

16. bottlerocket

bottlerocket Member

If you are going to cut Nachbar then go ahead and cut Eddie as well.

Eddie G. has had more time and games to develop than Nachbar.

17. eyhab27

eyhab27 Contributing Member

but wait.. eddie is black.. ohhhhhhh.. hahah.. just kidding guys.. i dont think race has anything to do with it.. its just SHEER potentional.. from the looks of it.. any normal human being can see that untapped potential in Nachbar... the man can shoot lights out(as they say in practice), pass, drive, and rebound.. once the he gets the swagger that most black players have.. its on!! hehe.. but come on.. eddie is a force on the defensive end.. and he has been working on his inside game.. he actually took rasheed wallace a couple of times.. and had many offensive rebound/ putbacks.. lets give these guys till at least mid season to prove something.. let Nachbar play with our first strings guys a few games.. then we shall judge him.. everyone.. TAKE IT EASY!! its not like we are paying him a HUGE sum of money.. if he turns out awesome.. than thats just excellent.. if he sucks the rest of the season and forever.. BIG DEAL.. at least we played it out.. we dont want to give up on him, and let someone else pick him up and wreck shop.. that would SUCK!!!!

18. hooi

hooi Contributing Member

Boki plays like he needs to bounce around the CBA and European leagues till he is 30.

Then maybe he might be good enough to sign a 10 day contract as some 12th man for some NBA team.

19. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

Be PATIENT. Boki will do fine! Lets give him a chance to play a few games before we judge him.

20. bottlerocket

bottlerocket Member

I agree. Looks to me that he needs confidence. If you are going to be patient w/ EG then do the same with Nachbar. He is somewhat young and needs game experience.