1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

N.C. Marriage Amendment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by giddyup, May 8, 2012.

Tags:
  1. kpsta

kpsta Contributing Member

North Carolina: where you can marry your cousin, but just not your gay cousin. :(

2. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

The black.

3. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

You have lost that challenge about a million times here already. Don't blame the rest of us if you're too dim to recognize it when it happens.

And when you talk about MLK and what he would have supported you show your ass in a very special way. MLK's widow was very much in favor of equality for gays, in marriage and otherwise, and told us she believed her husband would have been too. But you know better than Coretta Scott King, don'tcha texxx? I remember the funeral thread. Another fine display of racist horse**** and homophobic horse**** as well. I don't remember if you were spewing it from this handle or the Jorge one you made up so you could agree with yourself but this last post from you is like top 1,000 in dumbness.

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

pfft. Not racist at all. I even changed to saying "African American" when requested.

complete fail

5. bigtexxx

yet you cannot provide one shred of evidence.

impressive. :rolleyes:

6. Batman Jones

Look, man. If I was impressive, I wouldn't have fallen for the bait the last thousand times I provided mountains of evidence. I don't bother talking to you like a grown-up anymore. You might as well be asking for evidence of Obama's birth certificate.

1 person likes this.
  7. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

Sure you can -- as long as your gay cousin is the opposite sex.:grin:

8. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

The big man he is, he complies with political correctness police, and has many black friends.

HE CANNOT BE PREJUDICED AT ALL

(how does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?)

9. Batman Jones

It is impossibly funny to me that you still don't get why people took that statement as racist.

It wasn't because you used the word "black." Everybody uses that word. In fact, "African American" is pretty outre on account of the self-conscious PC-ness of the term.

It was that you said "the black." Not "the guy" and not "the guy in the hoodie" and not "the guy that got shot" and not even "the black guy" or "the black guy in the hoodie" or whatever, but "the black."

Consider these two statements:

"You know who I hate? Blacks."

"You know who I hate? African-Americans."

In your confused mind, I guess the second statement would be less racist?

10. bigtexxx

It's a complete stretch to say that the word "the black" is racist. COMPLETE stretch. You're just trying to twist my words to try to accuse me of being racist.

Were you being slanderous towards me? Yes, but I suspect you take a lot of your life's frustrations out on people like myself, so I don't sweat it.

11. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Everyone knows what you are.

12. Batman Jones

On dumb people? I admit it, I do. That you don't sweat it is why we get along so well.

13. bigtexxx

So to recap, those who disagree with your political beliefs are dumb and racist. How tolerant :rolleyes:

14. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

Don't worry about Batman. He's probably a congenial sort, but remember from whence he takes his moniker, Batman Jones. It certainly appears that he aspires to be a servant of the rich of a bygone era.

15. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

I can't take the irony.

16. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I wish the number of threads that got reduced to a bunch of posters yelling at Basso or Texx while they post things like *snort* as they giggle about their successful trolling would get reduced to zero.

17. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

You ask for evidence, but you have never denied being a racist. Why don't you ever just say that you aren't racist, you seem to avoid this issue.

18. bigtexxx

I am certainly not a racist. I respect and love all, no matter their skin color.

I have most certainly never avoided stating this.

19. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

That's good, can you prove that you are not racist though? Where is your non-racist certificate?

20. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

What difference does it make?