1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My wife is cheating on me.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Apr 1, 2011.

1. VanityHalfBlack

I'm that guy, sorry....

Xerobull likes this.
  2. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

Nice April Fool's!!

Xerobull likes this.
  3. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

So is the April Fool's joke that she cheated on you or the fact that something called "library sciences" exists?

Xerobull likes this.
  4. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

This is an amazing coincidence, but I'm sure that I saw you and her at that restaurant for lunch (I am a waiter there)! It caught my eye because I thought it very odd that you barely touched your chicken panini (they are so delicious!). I doubt this will make you feel any better, but the woman sitting with you (your wife, I guess) was totally checking out my co-worker Sergei's butt while you were gazing off in the distance dispondently. He thought about asking her for a hand job in the bathroom but you looked so sad that he decided against it.

Chin up, dude!

Xerobull likes this.
  5. Shaud

Shaud Member

[​IMG]

Xerobull likes this.
  6. VanityHalfBlack

I'm that guy that asked for the hand job, sorry???

Xerobull likes this.
  7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Too good.

Xerobull likes this.
  8. gah

gah Member

Lol! As could be expected from you.

9. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

i opened this really hoping it was one of those 'american hospitality' or 'why i'm divorced' style threads. as i read on, saw the word 'son' in there, i'm really hoping this is an april fools.

i'm going to play it safe and ignore the date, and at the risk of being e-pranked, extend my condolences because the situation you described sounds awfully painful, and almost certainly traumatic. i really feel for you, your son, and even your wife as well.

the only thing i can say, without knowing the dynamic of your family or relationship, is that in general, if someone or something you have a relationship with (like a friend, significant other, a company) doesn't want to give you, or continue giving you, whatever you are/were getting from them that makes it a mutual relationship worthwhile to you, then the sooner you get out of there the better.

you can only swim upstream so long, and once you get out of the river, you'll notice that you've made no real progress and are often too tired to walk back. the best hard decisions i've ever made in life have been to distance myself from distracting or detrimental things: habits, friends, girlfriends, companies, organizations. etc.

i don't have kids so i cannot offer any advice in that context. it sounds like an awful situation.

10. gah

gah Member

11. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I read you man, and I'm very, very sorry.

Thats usually when it happens, after a woman gets a new job she feels under a lot of pressure to fit in and will resort to desperate measures.

I've done group therapy and nearly all the women there said they had cheated at some point, some of them with much older men while they were happily married.

WTF is wrong with women these days.

Xerobull and Ace like this.
  12. greatpacha1

greatpacha1 Member

yea, if you are serious, i would confront her and explain to her how you feel about your son etc. If she doesnt care..then u know what to do.

Xerobull likes this.
  13. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I hope this is a joke cause that is some f***ed up stuff.

Xerobull likes this.
  14. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Look Xerobull, I know what you're going through.

Couple years back, a guy came to us much the same way you're coming to us now, saying the same thing that you're saying. He wanted to drop off the bbs. His mother was a widow, all crippled up. She was scrubbing floors. She had this pin in her hip. So he wanted to drop the bbs and get a job.

Now these were poor people, these were hungry people with real problems. Understand what I'm saying?

What happened to him you ask? I don't know. He quit. He was a YOF, we didn't need him.

Xerobull likes this.
  15. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

[​IMG]

Xerobull and Ace like this.
  16. raj87

raj87 Member

This is certainly the funniest thread I have read in a few weeks. Good show, Xerobull!

Xerobull likes this.
  17. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

If this is a joke, I hope she is actually shagging someone else. Otherwise, terrible. Can't believe someone would do that.

Xerobull and bnb like this.
  18. J-Mac

J-Mac Member

LOL at most people missing the fact, that he's stated April Fools in both of his posts.

Xerobull likes this.
  19. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

So sorry Xerobull. She actually came onto me first. And don't worry...it's just a fling. I'll also try to get her back home on time from now on.

Xerobull likes this.
  20. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

Maybe it's a double though...

Xerobull likes this.