1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My TV provider dropped NBA TV...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TheresTheDagger, Mar 6, 2015.

1. TheresTheDagger

Where I live, there aren't a lot of options for Television. And Charter (which sucks so many ways I can't begin to describe them) stopped carrying the channel yesterday. The dumb *****s didn't even wait to drop the channel till the off season. SMH. This means I'll miss 2 future Rockets games this year since they are broadcast on NBA TV.

And almost as important, I'll miss decent unbiased coverage of the NBA on a nightly basis which makes me very sad.

Anyways...I'm hoping my Clutchfan homies can steer me towards an alternative (besides changing carriers) to watch NBA TV.

Is there ANY way to view NBA TV online? I am a League Pass customer if that helps. Any other ideas?

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

3. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I know you mentioned that you're not interested in changing carriers, but DirecTV is your answer. Let me know if you decide to switch. I can be your referal and we'll both save $10 for 10 months.

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Ballstreams. But be careful, the guy streaming the game likes to change it to p*rn.

5. PhatPharaoh

PhatPharaoh Member

1 person likes this.
  6. 713

713 Member

I've watched over 100 games this year on Ballstreams and have not seen any p*rn.

7. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Pretty certain league pass has an online option. Just call them up

8. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Unlucky you

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Doesn't League pass come with an option for NBA TV? I know it's like that for International League Pass, we can subscribe to NBA TV for like 5€ more.

10. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

This has literally never happened. Cheke just constantly has p*rn playing, and the line is blurred for him between basketball and hardcore p*rnography.

11. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Just got ballstreams. It's great.

12. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Maybe it's a different ballstreams.

3 people like this.