1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My Rockets FA Breakdown Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tc0330, Jun 8, 2016.

1. StrawberryJamm

Thanks for this, could you add in Ian Clark and Jonas Jerebko I'm interested in seeing how they match up per 36.

2. tc0330

tc0330 Member

For sure man

3. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

I suppose including more valuable stats like WAR, WS/48, PER, etc. couldn't hurt.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Rubio isn't an actual trade target for the Rockets. I have already confirmed this.

5. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

Real +/-, Offensive Real +/-, Defensive Real +/-.

You'll be sorry you ever asked. ;)

6. tc0330

tc0330 Member

Awesome, thanks for the feedback man, I'll add them.

7. tc0330

tc0330 Member

Na I like this kinda stuff lol but I'll add these too mayne

8. tc0330

tc0330 Member

Sorry for the miscommunication, I'm using "trade target" as also a "wish list" type trade target. Not saying these guys are legitimate trade targets I just read in an inside report or something ha.

9. Remlap

Remlap Member

Yes, and let's add Melonoma and Carcinoma while we're at it

10. DeathStar

DeathStar Member

Mo Williams would be a pretty good pick-up for the Rockets.

11. StrawberryJamm

3 players listed shot over 45% from Troy Daniels, Seth Curry, and E'twaun Moore, one of them plays defense too.

12. tc0330

tc0330 Member

Alright, so the link below is Version 2.0. At the top, you have the ability to create your own lineups for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd units of the Rockets team. Each "Unit" contains a grey drop-down list for PG, SG, SF, PF, and C. When you choose a player, that particular player's Offensive Win Shares, Defensive Win Shares, and Total Win Shares will be generated. The Grand Total Win Shares will be calculated at the top to show you how many "wins" your customized lineup "could" generate. Now, for each non-Rocket player, I set the formulas up to calculate their Win Shares with the Rocket's team stats and their opponent's to potentially get a "feel" for how that player could perform on the Rockets roster. Also, for the time being, you're gonna have to add up salaries for each player. I have another version coming (hopefully soon) where there will be a couple more additional customizable lineups, but each lineup's minutes will be based on Mike D'Antoni's 04'-05' Suns and 12'-13' Lakers. I'll explain more when I'm done. So for now, enjoy and let me know your thoughts/other players you'd like to see.

**DO NOT MESS WITH ANY FORMULAS/"TEAM-LEAGUE STATS" OR YOU'LL SCREW $HIT UP**

**IGNORE THESE COLUMNS FOR NOW: SCORE, REAL +/-, WARP**

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88962163/Rockets FA Breakdown.xlsx