1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My new Truck!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 3814, Jul 28, 2004.

1. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

i'm pretty stoked, i just got my new truck yesterday! it's the only reg cab chevy colorado sport in BC and the only black on in canada (and maybe the US, not sure though). anyways, it's pretty damn nice.

230 hp, vortec 3500 inline 5.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i have a big list of mods i wanna get done over the next couple years, but that's what it looks like now. i'm so happy!

2. 12345

12345 Member

Congrats man! ;)

3. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Sweet! And you live in God's country for road trips.

4. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Pretty damn nice. I like the wheels. This truck looks pricey.

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Nice... especially like the license plates. :D

6. codell

codell Contributing Member

the GMC version is called the Canyon I believe.

Anyway, Chevy/GMC basically did away with the S-10 and Sonomas. This model is supposed to be a cross in size between their full size C1500s and the S-10/Sonomas. I sat in one while we bought our Yukon. I really liked it. The price was a lil high. For a $1,000 more you can get a full size C1500.

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

The truck bed area looks nice.

8. coma

coma Contributing Member

Sweet truck. I'm a Ford man myself, and I just got one last month. So I feel your joy, man!

Is this your first black vehicle? Because if it is, have fun keeping it clean. I wash my truck once, sometimes twice a week, and always carry a microfibre towel with me for emergencies. A couple of weeks ago, I washed it three times in the span of 24 hours in prep for a date.

Black stays clean for like 20 minutes, but when it's clean, wow. The deepest shine you'll ever see. Post some pics of your mods when you get them.

9. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

So you do construction or haul stuff all the time right?

10. coma

coma Contributing Member

Yes, I haul ass.

11. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Slow pitched that one in...

12. DanzelKun

DanzelKun Contributing Member

LOL... time for a picture edit... :D

Could be worse... atleast it's not a credit card number... or maybe his street address reflected in the paint...

13. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

what's the big deal about the license plate?

We've had addresses, phone numbers, names, emails, photos, engagements, honeymoons, weddings, and more all posted here.

I see lots of license plates each day boldy displayed as i drive about. So why hide 'em on the picture.

By the way. Sweet ride!

14. DanzelKun

DanzelKun Contributing Member

Well I don't think people are exactly encouraged to post stuff like full names, phone numbers, and addresses on the internet... and blurring liscence plates in pictures is a fairly common practice, I mean watch any episode of Cribs or something like that and they blur all the plates out... I think it really just depends on how much annonimity you want, you never know what someone might do with a particular bit of information...

Oh and yeah I must also agree, that truck kick some serious ass. :D

15. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

yeh, i was gonna blur the plates out...but i checked on CarDomain and there's tons of them for anybody who really cares. so yeh, not a big deal to me.

i'm lovin the truck, yeh, it's my first black vehicle and i've already washed it twice in the 2 days i've had it. i work at a lumberyard - so it gets some micro fibres of sawdust on it...not cool. but it's worth it...looks very sharp when clean.

16. daNasty

daNasty Member

Nice but I don't like GMC/Chevy products.