1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

my hair is on fire!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thegary, Mar 19, 2022.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

1.png

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Stop the count!

4. astros123

astros123 Member

Hunter biden going to jail for tax evasion has or whatever isn't some breaking news. He has no role in the government. Hunter going to prison would only cause depression and void for many right wingers who cling onto his every movement

You folks are so pathetic it's funny

5. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

You’re the one that needs mental help. Everyone in this forum knows this. Lol

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  6. astros123

astros123 Member

I'm the one spinning braindead MAGA conspiracies I just heard on Newsmax? The people who need help are you low iq conspiracies hacks.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  7. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

Lol

8. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Joe Biden is an addled old man with dementia, but he is also the ringleader mastermind of a conspiracy to not only steal the election from our Lord and Savior Donald John Trump, but to also run a family crime syndicate. He has left no tracks of this according to Ron Johnson.

Nook and Reeko like this.
  9. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Speaking of conspiracies, would biden123 have won in 2020 without the years of touting the fake dossier and Comey's FBI?

10. astros123

astros123 Member

When did I say this? Go through my post history and showed me where I made any accusations like that. I havnt. I'm not like yall spinning dumb conspiracies all day. It's insanity.

If hunter did something illegal trumps attorney General will file charges on him. There's any link between hunter and Joe with anything illegal. This thread is literally 40+ pages of conspiracies.

Also again you have a issue with Hillary Clinton. Biden was fighting with Obama during the last years. You're utterly clueless

11. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

40 pages is nothing compared to the conspiracies yall ran with. Biden scored a major victory after the "laptop is fake" conspiracy. Pot meet kettle.

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

man, the way they’re talking about Joe Biden and his family crime syndicate, he should’ve been the one starring in Scarface

y’all give it up for Joeny Montana

FrontRunner likes this.
  13. astros123

astros123 Member

??? Show my posts please where I spewed conspiracies

14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I don't even remember you as a poster before Biden. The good old days.

15. astros123

astros123 Member

You can always put me on ignore and return back to the, "good old days?" I can promise you I would not lose a second of sleep?

#955 astros123, May 15, 2023
    Last edited: May 15, 2023
  16. CCorn

CCorn Member

You need a job so you can pay your $60 in gambling debts.

17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

So the Durham report comes out with no new findings and or deep insight a day after Comer admits to being unable to find key witnesses in the Hunter Biden investigation.

18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

IRS removes investigative team from Hunter Biden probe in move whistleblower claims is ‘clearly retaliatory’

https://nypost.com/2023/05/15/irs-c...-whistleblower-claims-is-clearly-retaliatory/

excerpt:

WASHINGTON — The IRS on Monday removed the “entire investigative team” from its long-running tax fraud probe of first son Hunter Biden in alleged retaliation against the whistleblower who recently contacted Congress to allege a coverup in the case, The Post has learned.

The purge allegedly was done on the orders of the Justice Department, the whistleblower’s attorneys informed congressional leaders in a letter.

“Today the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Criminal Supervisory Special Agent we represent was informed that he and his entire investigative team are being removed from the ongoing and sensitive investigation of the high-profile, controversial subject about which our client sought to make whistleblower disclosures to Congress. He was informed the change was at the request of the Department of Justice,” Mark Lytle and Tristan Leavitt wrote.

The whistleblower, who supervised the Hunter Biden probe since early 2020, hasn’t publicly identified the first son as the subject of the case he says is being brushed under the rug, but congressional sources confirmed it.

“On April 27, 2023, IRS Commissioner Daniel Werfel appeared before the House Committee on Ways and Means. He testified: ‘I can say without any hesitation there will be no retaliation for anyone making an allegation or a call to a whistleblower hotline.’ However, this move is clearly retaliatory and may also constitute obstruction of a congressional inquiry,” the lawyers went on.

“Our client has a right to make disclosures to Congress … He is protected by 5 U.S.C. § 2302 from retaliatory personnel actions—including receiving a ‘significant change in duties, responsibilities, or working conditions’ (which this clearly is) because of his disclosures to Congress.

“Any attempt by any government official to prevent a federal employee from furnishing information to Congress is also a direct violation of longstanding appropriations restriction. Furthermore, 18 U.S.C. § 1505 makes it a crime to obstruct an investigation of Congress,” Lytle and Leavitt wrote.

The whistleblower’s team added: “We respectfully request that you give this matter your prompt attention. Removing the experienced investigators who have worked this case for years and are now the subject-matter experts is exactly the sort of issue our client intended to blow the whistle on to begin with.”

The IRS and Justice Department did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Hunter Biden’s legal team and the White House also did not immediately respond.
    more at the link

19. CCorn

CCorn Member

I heard Joe Biden strangles cats for fun. That’s what my informant says. But he’s a super duper secret informant so he won’t reveal his identity to anyone else.

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

Is that the same whistleblower that Rep Comer can’t find anymore?