1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

my hair is on fire!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thegary, Mar 19, 2022.

1. dobro1229

dobro1229 Member

I mean anything can happen. Especially with regards to health. However the primary process is hard to unwind after you win Iowa and New Hampshire. Super Tuesday then seals the deal. There’s just no real evidence that Trump isn’t like a 95% lock right now.

With Biden it’s a bit of a different situation because with the re-election campaign he can easily convey that apparatus over to who he decides to endorse. That’s why he announced when he did. Under the election laws he needed to have that up and running regardless if he would end up running or not in the end.

2. basso

basso Member
    Supporting Member

3. gifford1967

gifford1967 Member
    Supporting Member

l.o.l.

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Member

Well, I think the usual suspects might be on to something. I anxiously await the Biden indictment.

In the meantime, let's take care of the very real and actually existing 4 indictments and 100 or so charges of his predecessor...

5. astros123

astros123 Member

The person investigating Hunter biden is a God damn republican. Weiss has said many times that he has had zero pressure from the WH at any point in the investigation. Amazing the bs you trolls spin

6. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Musk is too easily fooled by right wing conspiracies.

7. astros123

astros123 Member

Hmm the people running the Hunter Biden Investigation have been incompetent since the trump administration? Interesting that all of the issues in the Investigation are all done by trump appointees aka Weiss and Wray.

@Invisible Fan do folks want biden to fire all of trump appointees working on the case? I'm sure that will land in right wing circles...

Can never please folks esp the people thirsty for "both sides" narrative

ROCKSS likes this.
  8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

Such a big ask when Weiss is the last Trump/Republican appointee. It's usually normal for the incoming preisdent to clean house and bring in their prosecutors. Only Weiss stayed along with Durham, who remained until he wrapped up his investigation.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/07/trump-appointed-weiss-with-democrats-blessing/

The Delaware senators had an atypically strong hand in selecting Weiss and it was tradition for senators to sign off on the us attorney appointee of its respective state via blue slip (a practice Republicans ruined under Obama).

While it's true that Weiss was a Republican appointed under Trump, it's also true Sen. Coons and Carper recommended Weiss for the job. Mayhaps that's why Weiss wasn't shitcanned when the new Admin cleaned house, as the two senators vouched for him again?

Also, I don't give a fat **** about the both sides narrative. I trash cons on here more than I can possibly remember/track. That's such a humblebrag compared to you and your panic button style of Biden Worship, though I probably demand a higher respect for the law, especially among people in power.

So no, I don't think there's a smoking gun yet, though the thought of one looming and rearing its head like Damian on the day of Rapture triggers my PTSD from 2016

9. astros123

astros123 Member

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh my yes Weiss **** the bed cuz Coons Nd Carper recommended him and it's a grand conspiracies. Good God you're acting just like @Commodore and it's hilarious. I'm sure Coons nd Carper would totally have recommended a lifelong republican instead of the democrats they're endorsing now that biden is POTUS. Dumb and dumber

The amount of mental gymnastics people go through to both "sides" stuff is hilarious. @Invisible Fan The idea that biden is responsible for trumps nominees is peak idiocy. People suffer from severe brain rot from the trump era thinking everything is a gran conspiracy.

Biden fires Trump nominees and its a national story. If biden keeps Trump nominees then the doj is corrupt. There's no pleasing folks

#2689 astros123, Sep 6, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2023
  10. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Member

Ron Johnson is a POS, he starts off by saying what a good job the OP and RUDY have done.................Rudy LOL, that's really all you have to know about this DB. I spent some time in Madison over the past 2 years and got to watch him on the local news and he is so maga, he doesnt really care about the truth...............then he goes on to talk about the "deep state", and it was so deep even trump couldn't beat it.........WTF are you talking about, when maga can't figure out the truth they just make **** up and spin it as truth

mdrowe00 and astros123 like this.
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

dmoneybangbang and astros123 like this.
  12. basso

basso Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think this is your first use of Godwin's law in this thread.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  13. astros123

astros123 Member

It's just funny how you @Os Trigonum try blaming biden for Weiss running a dog **** investigation. If Weiss asked other US attorneys for help and didn't get help why didn't he ask for special prosecutor status then? He never asked for special status once yet somehow biden is responsible for him being a shitty us attorney.

Bill barr before he left office said he had full confidence in Weiss and there was no need for special prosecutor status. Fast forward and Weiss runs the investigation into ground and somehow biden is at fault lol.

Dumb and dumber in this thread

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  14. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Look damnit if Donald J. Trump can share classified information and store it in his bathroom, Joe Biden can share highly classified information with the world. There is precedent! ;)

15. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Godwin's Law is specifically referencing Hitler. I do not see a Hitler reference.

16. Agent94

Agent94 Member

All presidential records must be transferred to NARA. They don't get to select what gets transferred. It was created after Nixon and Watergate. The whole point of NARA is to prevent deleting records to covering up crimes.

17. astros123

astros123 Member

Except for trump who took the papers home.....

18. basso

basso Member
    Supporting Member

Reductio ad Nazium, then.

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

The facade of him being a genius has long since departed, the guy is just a marketing wiz, nothing more.

DD

20. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Member

I wish he would stick to rockets and electric cars and leave the conspiracy theories to the maga folks, it was dumb to buy twitter in the first place and looks like he has lost 50% in valuation of twitter already.