1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

my hair is on fire!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thegary, Mar 19, 2022.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

lol

2. astros123

astros123 Member

What you MAGTs complain about hunter is literally crumbs to what jared is making. Jared was a "offical employee" of the government who's job was to sell the trump brand daily when he was the middle eastern advisor.

It's just amazing how utterly stupid the right wing grifters in this thread @Salvy @J.R. @bigtexxx

None of these MAGAts care about corruption. Their in a cult. I pity them

VooDooPope likes this.
  3. astros123

astros123 Member

I just dont get the premise of this thread at all. This thread is about hunter biden getting shaddy money from shaddy people in ukraine and china. Theres nothing in this thread that ever shows joe biden talks about business or recieved a dollar from any of these shaddy people.

Jared was a offical employee of the government whos job was to overlook middle east. He literaly spoke to his dad every day about these shaddy people and then he got paid over 3 billion dollars of investment in his company when he was never a investment banker. Trump literally is getting money from these shaddy people right now and trump is trying to push through shaddy PGA acquistion with these shaddy people.

I would love for anyone in this thread to explain to me how the eff is scenario 1 worst than what Trump did and is doing. The idea that you can even "both sides" the facts just shows how many people are braindead @AroundTheWorld

We're not even going talk about Ivanka cuz thats an entire different story. Jared by himself is 100000x more shaddy than Hunter and its not even close.

4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

this thread has nothing to do with Joe Biden--or at least it didn't in the beginning. The original title of this thread was "Nobody cares about Hunter Biden" . . . .

5. astros123

astros123 Member

The FBI Investigation was triggered by a FD1023 report. I'm sure the same MAGAT clowns who took Hunter's alleged FD1023 at face value will do the same as ivanka right @bigtexxx

#2565 astros123, Aug 15, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2023
    Rashmon likes this.
  6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

paywalled, but from 2018??

7. astros123

astros123 Member

Jaime raskin said the fbi told him they were looking into his kids and it was active.

Dunno

8. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

From the article:

9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

well then I guess they got the b*stard now

Astrodome, AroundTheWorld and CCorn like this.
  10. Kim

Kim Member

Just grunching this thread, but didn't the 5th circuit or 9th circuit just rule that 'felon in possession' is unconstitutional? It's lulz to see so-called gun rights advocating conservatives wanting to imprison Biden for that, and at the same time, the White House go silent when asked whether Biden should be prosecuted for gun crimes.

Nook and Invisible Fan like this.
  11. astros123

astros123 Member

The FBI reopened the investigation after they got tips from the Senate. The senate is investigating the jared deal

12. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

No, they ruled unlawful drug user in possession is unconstitutional, which is really more pertinent to Hunter Biden. Felon's still cannot possess firearms.

Invisible Fan and Kim like this.
  13. Kim

Kim Member

Thanks for the correction. That's what I meant.

StupidMoniker likes this.
  14. Nook

Nook Member

15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

:rolleyes: Again at Republicans going on about "weaponization of the DOJ" even as they insists that Hunter Biden and Joe Biden need to be investigated and prosecuted.

Rashmon, Nook, astros123 and 3 others like this.
  16. dmoneybangbang

At this point… it’s only weaponization when the Dems do it….

It’s only law and order when it favors conservatives….

At this point conservatives/Christian nationalists are trying to create a separate, protected class.

17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

You know you've hit the right wing nut jackpot when they have "Deep-State" in the copy.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  19. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

yeah, except the FBI had verified the laptop was real a year earlier, and the CIA presumably knew this in October 2020. So . . . yeah, "deep state" seems to fit. That's the whole point.

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

Right the deep state is weaponizing the DOJ against Hunter Biden. That's the theme right?