1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My friend is dating this HOT girl he met on Match.com and this ain't a freaking ad!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LeGrouper, Dec 3, 2002.

1. grummett

grummett Contributing Member

'Tis the season for mangerial positions.

2. The Summit

The Summit Contributing Member

Just when I was starting to like the Longhorn fans again, you have to say this. I'll never understand all of UH bashing, it is a great school, and Im proud to go there.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

That's awesome. :D

4. LeGrouper

LeGrouper Contributing Member

Well, back to the topic, not like there is one or anything, I mean, not that ya'll all are a bunch of tard salads and I am a huge mega bone walloper or anything, not that I haven't slept in seventy something hours or anything (note to self: adderall makes it hard to relax) but I just got back from my test and I was trying to wind down with a nice Skyy and Gatorade when I came up with the idea to play some games on Match.com.

Here is how you do it. Randomize your search options and just start reading the self descriptions. I read some of the funniest crap I have ever seen. And, the best of all, I found an entry from a guy who used to be a manager of mine at the Library up here in College Station. The funny thing is that this girl I know up here thinks he is her boyfriend. So what I am going to do is to tell this girl in some round about way that she ought to check out Match.com within a 25 mile radius of area code 77065. This is going to be awesome, busted on match.com.

Oh and by the way, you don't have to join to seach their databases I just found out. It is so fun to read the same sex entries! And the girl who is in Houston and I think she is 25, whose title is something like "Living and loving life" is freaking Hot! At least I think so... Well I can't give you their usernames because I would have to lose what I have typed here so far, but I will go back and tell ya'll which one is my old manager so we can all make fun of him. Woohoo! This IS fun!

5. LeGrouper

My old manager is called "gomoose1" and he is in sugarland.

Here is his personality description:

""
    Fun and adventorous, will try almost anything once like skydiving and sushi. Easy-going person who likes to go out and but also likes to stay in and watch a movie. Enjoy sports and sporting events, except baseball. Looking for someone to hang out with, and enjoys a variety of activities and music. Doesn't limit themselves to certain things. Nows where they stand and that they are worth it. Looking for someone that is athletic and doesn't sit at home all day because they broke a nail, but also someone who doesn't bench press 300 lbs. and plays female rugby. Not interested. Someone not scared of motorcycles and could drive a ski boat. I tend to be shy at first but once you get to know me I really open up and then watch out. Not looking for anything serious but not afraid of a commitment if one was to arise. Wants someone with a sense of humor and likes to laugh and act goofy sometimes. Always try to have fun at anything. Me and my personality are hard to put into words, but I hope this shares some light.
    ""

Oh that "shares" some light alright! He wants a woman who "nows" where she stands! I think I "now" where his humpbuddy is going to be standing when she reads his entry!

He was actually a nice guy but I believe in pain for everyone. Bartender, shot of pain for everyone, put it on my tab! Woohoo!

6. F.D. Khan

F.D. Khan Contributing Member

Le Grouper,

Your boss used skyDIVING and SUSHI in the same sentence, I think he's offering his other services for any women that wants to hang out with his lame ass.

7. LeGrouper

I have decided I must open myself up to such ridicule. I will join this Match.com thing and report my findings to the tribe here. I think we have many laughs ahead. Help me come up with some ideas to put in my description. I will try to borrow a digital camera so the girls can see my ugly a$$.

8. Free Agent

Free Agent Member

Match.Com works...at least in a few cases. I know from experience. I turned a buddy of mine on to it and it looks like he found the gal of his dreams. She is nice looking and someone you might not expect to be on it. The same can be said of him.

There are a wide range of singles to choose from on there. As mentioned, you can check out the pics free of charge just by going to their site and seeing for yourself.

It's a good service when used properly...just ask my fiance. :)

9. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

LeGrouper-

I check out out gomoose1 just for sh!ts and giggles. It was hilarious. The one drawback to services such as match.com is that occasionally the company itself will post a picture of a hot chick to get you interested in joining. Match won't let you email the person unless you subscribe, which costs a minimum of $24.99. Also, there are *p*rn* sites that occasionally post a pic on there and use it to get information on you. Match.com may be above those shenanigans, but who knows...

10. Free Agent

Free Agent Member

It's not the fault of match.com. The p*rn sites steal the photos. Read on:

http://www.msnbc.com/news/832518.asp