1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My First Post and I get first look at Ming......

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by asianflow, Jul 24, 2002.

1. asianflow

asianflow Member

Long time lurker, been off and on this place since the rumoured Grizz-Rockets trade. Yeah I was a die-hard Grizz fan while they were still in Vancouver, before Fat b*stard Michael Heisley and Evil Stern robbed us of our team! Anyways, China will be playing Canada on August 16th for an exhibition game. And Nash and Ming are both confirmed to play. This date is important because I heard the Canada's National Coach Jay Triano say this will be his first game in North America. If I'm not working I plan on attending this game, and will be sure to provide a nice scouting report of course for a small fee. ..... just kidding ... look foward to seeing him play!

BTW Mo Taylor and Glen Rice both suck!!!

2. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Welcome to the board!

3. aznlincolnpark

yao ming will surely play hard and it will be exciting to watch him play. I can't wait to see him in national tv. Rockets was a weak team last season and i hope yao ming can make an impact in the team.

4. Stevie Francis

thanks i look forward to it.

5. Flying_4_ever

Flying_4_ever Member

Okay Glen Rice may suck a little,

...but why pick on Smokin' Mo? :mad:

6. rocketlaunch

rocketlaunch Contributing Member

welcome to clutchcity

7. vtkp99

vtkp99 Contributing Member

'cause he's a dope head............but can be forgived if he played good........