1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My dog got attacked.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by London'sBurning, Jun 20, 2010.

1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:eek: Oh, no!

Then this changes EVERYTHING. :( .

Sorry we're all against you, Throwback9495. Will you please forgive us? :rolleyes:

2. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

I've gotten attacked by poodles twice in my life which was crazy...one of them bit my leg. :eek:

Glad to hear that your dog is recovering, LB!

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

A rabid poodle mauled my best friend to death in 1983. :(

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Really? I hope that is sarcasm. Getting mauled to death by a rabid animal would be one of the worst ways to go..

5. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

He's acting more depressed than usual but I think that's normal. He's lost a little bit of his appetite but again I think that's normal given the circumstances. The tubes are helping drain his wounds pretty good and he's still pretty happy to see people come over which is nice.

My sister and nieces dropped off a couple of t-shirts for him to wear that their schnauzer doesn't need anymore so that he can't scratch his wounds as easily. Here are some updated pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The picture below is the single puncture wound that the Rottweiler got on the bottom of his neck. My wife told me I saved Ollie's life because I was able to tackle the dog and sort of have it in a choke hold so it couldn't shake Ollie and cause bigger tears.

[​IMG]

Here he is smiling which he manages to do still more often than not.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The other dog's body in the picture is my badass 13 year old boxer that is on hospice care. If he was about 10 years younger and we brought him to TLAS, Ollie would have had better protection.

6. Mae

Mae Member

I am glad he's doing okay!

I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of your wife's knuckles too. lol.

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

How awful. Poor little guy. Glad he's doing alright. :)