1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My Concern

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by XIrocket, Apr 19, 2012.

Tags:
  1. XIrocket

XIrocket Member

I was at the game last nite...and mav fans are the biggest douches ever screw them....

But on D too many drives to the hoop un-contested I mean ****ing Vince Carter who is like 38 had 2 drives in a row resulting in a slam..put him on his ass...not sure why we are so bad on D...with two 7 footers...:(

2. httx713

httx713 Member

Ever been to to a Sperms game in FanAntonio ? Their fans are &$^#%#&$^#^%

3. henGoOink

henGoOink Member

I went to the last mavs game and i was sitting all around mav fans. Very annoying :/
    Doesn't help when Dirk gets all the calls.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Our seven footers are rental bigs from a bygone era.

5. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

I second this. Spurs fans are major douches. I went to a Rockets-Spurs game earlier this season, you know the one we were winning by like 17 and ended up losing? That one. Anyway a buddy and me got seats right under the club level like the lower section. After we lost we were about to walk down to leave when some jackasses above us in the club level were shouting at us because we were wearing Scola jersey's saying "oh yeah who's got the better Argentinian player now?!" Ginobili didn't play because of one of his countless injuries so I then turned and shouted back "oh you mean the guy who actually played tonight? Or the guy who's constantly injured and didn't play?" It wasn't my best comeback, but ehh it had to do. Freaking Spurs fans. :mad:

6. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

The most recent game I went to in San Antonio, we won by like 20 and me and my friend were super drunk and obnoxious. So it all depends on how you do, some people moved seats because we kept yelling at TP calling him toilet paper and spilling beer.

7. Prince

Prince Member

the Art of Tanking my boy.

8. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I'm not one to advocate dirty play, but I really wouldn't have minded if one of the Rockets had put a really wicked hit on Dirk or Terry near the end of that game, especially Terry. Between Terry's antics and Dirk's phantom calls, I would've been ready to deck somebody if I were them.