1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance???

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by candycane, Jan 19, 2004.

1. candycane

candycane Contributing Member

Anyone catch this show tonight on Fox? I thought it was hilarious and I was laughing during the entire show. For those of you that caught it tonight, did you have the same reactions to it as I did?

2. RocketFan007

RocketFan007 Contributing Member

I thought the entire show was hilarious as well. Hopefully the rest of the season will be as good.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

That young lady on there seemed like a real b****. Although i would have been mad also.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Like a pear on sticks.

By far the funniest reality show I have ever seen.

DD

5. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

Of course the chick is a b****... If she was easy going, and the rest of her family was too, then it wouldn't be hard to go through with it... They need a "hoity-toity yankee b****" type to make it work.

6. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

Speaking of b****es, sorry if I sounded like a b****, Pele. I wasn't trying to jump on your case or anything. :)

7. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Ewwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuu.....that back hair was disgusting!!! Some company should pay that guy to shave their logo into his back. Talking about a strange sort of advertising.

8. SoSoDef76

SoSoDef76 Contributing Member

I heard on the radio this morning that the actor is a married man. The same radio show also said that the school where the woman teaches is a religious school and is upset with the antics of the show. If it's true, I wonder if she'll get fired over the show. Nevertheless, this is one of the funniest reality shows I've seen.

9. Cesar^Geronimo

This is funny -- but not as funny as Joe Schmo was. That was the funniest "reality" show ever!!!!!

10. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I watched it with my wife. I thought there were some funny parts but I don't see how it will continue to be funny until the end. I'll watch again if the wife has it on, but I'm not going out of my way to find it.

11. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

I thought it was pretty funny. I would love to play that guys part because pissing off that many people would be a ton of fun. I dont think that chick has a chance in the world of winning so she probably will.

12. candycane

candycane Contributing Member

That was funny. I liked when he intentionally broke that vase in the bathroom. The look on her face was hilarious. I also liked when he was hollering her name and saying hot tub time while she was trying to do her interview. Like you all have said, I too hope the funny moments don't decline over the next episodes.

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Just wait until her family gets there.......it should be priceless.

DD

14. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

That's what I'm waiting for. I just love in the preview when he tells the father that he can't wait to see his daughter naked. Classic.

I wonder what the twist will be on this reality show. Any ideas?

15. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I didn't watch it but I saw a commercial where he broke the vase. Why did he smash that vase?

16. coma

coma Contributing Member

Am I the only one who thinks the girl is average looking at best?

The hostess is way hotter.

17. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Agreed. The chick off of Average Joe is smoking hot. The poor dumbasses on that show are screwed now. I think the only dude on there that isnt a "sewer technician" or "hotel maintence" guy is the fat chef and he is obese.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'd sop that up with a biscuit. :cool:

18. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

The Average Joe chick is insanely hot. I can't even comprehend what she is saying half the time because I can't over how hot she is.

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

There are some groups upset about the show because of its mockery of Marriage.

20. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

There are some groups upset about Planters because of their mockery of peanuts.