1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mutombo involved in African gold smuggling

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by da1, Jan 15, 2012.

1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Even this advice falls short. In a Mad Max scenario, even that gold won't be readily tradable for goods and services. You need a commodity that will give you negotiating power vis-a-vis post-Armageddon survivors. You should invest in oil, and take physical delivery. You can then leverage your oil to build an army of thugs and terrorize the local populace.

Also, it won't hurt to stock up on lots and lots of guns.

2. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Fools!!!

I've been buying up all the ammo I can get my hands on and burying it in safe places. Anybody can stockpile guns, but they're worthless without ammo. My armies can take all the oil I want. I'll be emperor of all the world!!!!!!!!!