1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Muslims increasingly reject terror

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Mr. Brightside, Jul 24, 2007.

1. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

man, isn't that the truth! and unfortunately, there's tons of baggage that goes with the labels.

2. NewYorker

NewYorker Ghost of Clutch Fans

I'm speaking about killing out of the pursuit of martyrdom. But really, the only valid time to kill is for survival. Even then, it shouldn't be seen as a noble act.

3. NewYorker

NewYorker Ghost of Clutch Fans

And in retrospect, do you know find that disturbing?

Now have you come full circle and realize the dangers of dehumizing your enemy is? By doing so, it allows you do conduct atrocities, because they are no long equal.

It allowed the Japanese and Nazis to have no moral issue with genocide, since their enemy was less then them. Was it necessary for us to run these cartoons, to drum up support? If you agree with them, and use them as a defense, let me ask you why today we don't do it anymore. Why we don't make cartoons of Muslims turning into evil spirits and monkey's?

Yet today, you see much of the Islamic media putting out this stuff demonizing Jews. And we've seen in the past, doing this is a precursor to killing your enemy.

See where this is going?

4. rhester

rhester Contributing Member

Can anyone here give a good definition of 'a belief'?

Or a definition of reason?

Or faith?

Or perception, logic, experience, understanding, truth, right, wrong?

Everyone seems to be dancing to a different tune and only one song is playing.

Debating what someone believes only proves we all believe.

We are a faith based bbs. :)

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I definetly have faith in this BBS.

:D

6. rhester

I believe the Rockets are going to win the NBA championship this season. :cool:
    Top that Oh Ye of little faith. :D

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Little faith...why I outta !!!

I believe the Rockets will win this season....AND next season.

Harumph....minister !!!!

:p

8. rhester

The Texans are going to the Super Bowl and the Astros... I just lost my faith :eek: