1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Muslims gonna Muslim]BREAKING: 1 dead, 11 injured, in suicide bomb attack in Germany

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Dei, Jul 24, 2016.

1. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

No. That was accurate.

2. Dei

Dei Member

I'm not the one complaining about the thread title m8.

I'm not referring to Muslim terrorists, Muslim bombings or anything related but you're confusing it with that deliberately to keep it off topic. I'm complaining specifically of people protesting about the ______ gonna ______ practice while letting the ones about cops slide.

3. Dei

Dei Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wFY9EUQ_IDs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    [​IMG]

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

If you wanted to complain you could have done it in those threads instead of using a terrorist attack with dead and injured to play games. That's kind of whack dude. Anyway.

Germany is in a bad fix it seems with all this violence. Seems clear the EU open borders thing is a pretty bad idea.

5. Dei

Dei Member

I just said,

6. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Yes...those were annoying and hypocritical. Was hoping people would come to their senses and it would just die after the first one. Let's lay it to rest. It's not funny or cute.

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Just watching the press conference.

Suicide bombing by 27-year old Syrian asylum seeker who has been in Germany for 2 years, his asylum request was rejected one year ago, but because of the situation in Syria, he was allowed to stay anyway.

[​IMG]

8. Dei

Dei Member

Woah, woah, hold on you Nazi. Man is still just a "suspect". We still have to untangle the motives of this suicide bomber.

9. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Wow. The situation right now in Germany is truly out of control.

What is the solution? It's not the tired American liberal idea of banning guns. Already did that there. Does there need to be a step-change in the way surveillance and policing works?Israeli-style profiling?

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I've come to a conclusion that this radical islam thing is not a quick fix. you bomb them and you're creating more future terrorists. You leave them alone and they expand and take over regions. What we must firstly do is prevent them from coming here. We can't afford to become the Next France or Germany. The government owes us our safety and security. Secondly, we have to promote education and science to the middle east not by force but by virtue. Lastly, we have to work with gulf state government to prevent the spread of radical conservative islam by all means. We have to cut the head of snake and that's how you kill an ideology.

11. CometsWin

You just said.

12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

If it's true that the guy was a Syrian refugee then the ban has to happen. No excuse now. Hillary wants to import 500 percent increase in Syrian refugee. This is suicide.

13. Dei

Dei Member

What the hell does that have to do with

?

I complained about people protesting against the thread title, which is after I made this thread.

I did not complain about people using ______ gonna ______ on the title.

You're very, very confused.

14. Dei

Dei Member

1. Stop letting in refugees from the middle east and north Africa
    2. Close borders which means leaving the EU probably
    3. Deport all the refugees already in the country back to Africa or Syria
    4. If the liberals complain about human rights abuse **** 'em. I don't care.

1 person likes this.
  15. CometsWin

You made this thread title because you were upset about the other titles. You chose this terrorist attack to make your point. You even referenced those threads. Don't play dumb. Just own it.

So... do you have any evidence that you're not the Zodiac killer?

16. trustme

trustme Member

What evidence do you have that he did this in the name of Islam? Motive is still unknown.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL "motive unknown"