1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Muslims gonna Muslim]BREAKING: 1 dead, 11 injured, in suicide bomb attack in Germany

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Dei, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Dei

Dei Member

AT least one person has been killed after an explosion ripped through a restaurant in the city of Ansbach, near Nuremberg.

A man has been been killed and up to 11 others injured – some seriously – after the blast ripped through the Eugens Weinstube wine bar at about 10pm on Sunday local time (8pm British time).

Police special forces have cordoned off the area around the restaurant, which is in the old town area of the city, in Bavaria.

Firefighters are rushing to the area from nearby cities to deal with the major incident.

The local mayor said an "explosive device" caused the blast – and witnesses report seeing a man with a backpack nearby.

The explosion was reportedly a suicide attack – and the man who died was the attacker.

Ansbach Mayor Carda Seidel has said the blast was caused an "explosive device", according to local media.

A spokesman for the Bavarian interior minister it was a “deliberate” act – rather than an accident.

He said: “At present we assume it is not an accident."

Eyewitnesses report heavily armed police are at the scene.

People are being evacuated from the area.

There is a large exclusion zone around the scene of the blast.

The explosion has happened in the middle of the Ansbach Open music festival.

Unconfirmed reports suggest just before the explosion a man with a backpack was denied entry to the festival.

Up to 2,500 people had to be evacuated from the concert venue.

The festival has now been cancelled.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...berg-ansbach-restaurant-germany-terror-attack

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Still unclear who did this and what the motivation was. Let's not rush to conclusions.

3. Dei

Dei Member

Let's reverse the reasoning for a bit. If we are talking about a 'suspect', then we must assume the worst. Due to recent attacks in various big cities within EU member states borders it is a safe bet to link this [happening] to Islamic terrorism, and muslim fundamentalism.

So please, now that I've explained the process, let me ask you one question:

Do you have evidence that is it NOT a Muslim?

4. TheresTheDagger

Look, I get what you're getting at here. But rush to judgement is never smart. Remember Oklahoma City in 1995? That was also assumed to be Islamic terrorism right off the bat.

5. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Just a request, can we please stop the "blank gonna blank?"

We're smarter than that. Kind of dumbs down the forum every time I read it.

2 people like this.
  6. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

We live in a mad world

7. Dei

Dei Member

The premises are different here. This is a direct consequence of EU policies of taking in unlimited, unscreened "refugees" while there being an existing threat of ISIS on the borders.

Like I said before, it's time to stop looking at it glass half full but rather glass half empty now.

Cops got three threads and now that it's against a leftist protectorate group we suddenly have to stop doing it?

LOLOLOLOLOL

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Do you have any evidence you're not the Zodiac Killer? #GlennBeck

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Muslims gonna Muslim.

This is what all the "Islam is evil" rhetoric leads to. Is now you have guys like Dei writing stuff like this (even before it's confirmed who committed the act).

Cops gonna Cop. Blacks gonna Black.

It's all bigots gonna bigot to me.

10. Dei

Dei Member

Rhetoric would not have existed without the premise, m8. Where were you condemning this practice during the 3 cop threads?

11. dback816

dback816 Member

I don't see any Blacks gonna black threads on the front page.

This board may be anti police and anti Mulsim, but you're not going to convince anyone it's anti black too.

12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Did you show your displeasure with the type of title that is being used in the other threads?

13. CometsWin

ONLY three cop threads? We have a long ways to catch up to the radical Islamist threads. Get to work peoples! The protectorates must be protectorized. heh

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sorry if my posts aren't on your schedule

Yeah there aren't but you know that's what more than a few people here think. We have anti-black posters here, they may not express their views, but we all know they are thinking "blacks gonna black"

Right RocketsLegend?

15. Dei

Dei Member

I'm not talking about any radical Islamist threads. Don't confuse it with that. I'm referring to the [Cops gonna cop] practice in the title.

You're a hypocrite for not condemning that too.

16. Dei

Dei Member

Those threads have been on for days now and you've logged onto these forums in those days. You had ample opportunity to do it if you really felt like it.

17. CometsWin

So this is just your ordinary Muslim terrorist bombing thread, not a radical Islamist thread. Got it.

Cops are a profession made up of all races and religions. Muslims aren't my protectorate, neither are Christians or Jews or cops for that matter. If you want to post Muslims gonna Muslim threads, that's fine with me but don't get upset when you see Jews gonna Jew and Christians gonna Christian threads.

I'm not condemning your thread at all BTW. We already know a lot of posters paint an entire religion as extremist and crazy. Your thread is just another brick in that wall.

So... do you have any evidence you're not the Zodiac Killer? #GlennBeck

#17 CometsWin, Jul 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  18. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

You guys really need to adjust your expectations of Dei. Remember the "why are there no smart homosexuals?" thread? Or the "is it legal to rape a woman if she enjoys it?" thread?

Know who you're engaging with.

19. Dei

Dei Member

I remember those lol. Musings in the air man. Throw in "Jeremy Lin is a joke!!!!" too.

But now I'm actually serious. Don't shoot the messenger. It doesn't make the things I talk about any less real.

20. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Terrible tragedy. Hope no more casualties than already reported.