1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Muslims attack again - EgyptAir Flight 804 missing

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, May 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/18/middleeast/egyptair-flight-disappears/index.html

EgyptAir Flight 804 disappears with nearly 70 people aboard

The ideology of radicalization ,

incompatibility.

no accountability,

strikes again.

1 person likes this.
  2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

If this turns out to be another terrorist attack by Islamists, the world inches ever closer to genocide as the radicals on the other side will dehumanize Islam - and it's followers.

Soon to be followed by war against a people and religion.

Terrible vicious cycle we are in.

DD

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

shut the **** up. We don't know yet, and the people who died were probably majority muslim. They don't deserve to be **** on by the likes of some loser like you.

Wait for the facts, and then have a rational discussion about this.

1 person likes this.
  4. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Two days ago, ISIS murdered 77 people in Baghdad. Was the world not inching closer to genocide then, too?

#4 Cohete Rojo, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
  5. baubo

baubo Member

Misleading title is misleading. If you're going to smear Muslims for no reason, there are plenty of opinion pieces that will surely support whatever hate you want to spread. If you're going to link to a legit news site that clearly has not said anything about terrorist involvement at this point, then please don't title it that way.

I hope the people on board the flight are okay.

6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Is this yet again the work of the Aloha Snackbar crowd?

7. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

No reason? Let's brush up on our history of attacks on the French over the past year, none of which are based on opinion :

[​IMG]

Unsurprisingly, Islam is the 1 common denominator. But I suppose being careful not to point out the obvious matters a lot more than saving lives. Changing narratives. Forcing an ideology with a Nazi-esque approach to criticism, progress and secularism to modernize.

A life lived in fear is no life at all - your thirst for ignorance is as dangerous as terrorism itself.

8. rsx_htown

rsx_htown Contributing Member

It only matters when white people die.

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I think it's too early to speculate on what caused this. RIP.

1 person likes this.
  10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I agree we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves here, but the likeliest scenario is Islamic terrorism. But, we already knew about Islamic terrorism. Assuming it is what it looks like, it still shouldn't change anyone's opinion on Islam from where they were already at. I think the most significant learning here is that EgyptAir really needs to get better at security.

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Exactly. Islam already is a **** religion chalk full of ****ty ideas regardless of whether this specific disappearance of this plane was a result of Islamic terrorism or not.

12. bigtexxx

I think it goes beyond that - there may have been airport workers in CdG that were involved. That's what's frightening - with all the unintegrated Muslims in Europe, many of them could take low paying airport jobs and pose a significant threat. One very very consistent theme of Islamic terrorism is the use of aviation as a means to terrorize. It's more evidence of Europe's enormous problem with Muslim immigration.

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

As of now, we don't know what happened. Yes, it could be some kind of attack on the aircraft by parties unknown, but it could also be a terrible mechanical failure. We simply don't know.

14. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

The last I had heard, while the plane was flying most recently from CDG, it is possible the security breach was at an earlier airport, assuming there was one. But, you're right that there may be lessons here for de Gaulle as well. I think that's useful. What I don't think is useful is yet another thread with sarcastic posts about the religion of peace. Everyone has their stand on Islam and nobody's budging. Yet, some posters still think another terror attack means everyone should agree with them and are left dumbfounded when not everyone does. Its tiresome. I'd much rather discuss how it is someone could have gotten a bomb or whatever past a pretty tight security protocol in Paris -- and how do we make it tighter.

1 person likes this.
  15. Exiled

Exiled Member

Most likely a mechanical failure but it's easier to claim it was a terror attack than taking responsibility .This morning I arrived from Paris to Montreal , and there were 3 personal checkup searches from the moment you enter the airport until you are seated on the plane

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Well said, JV. That's a post I wish I'd written myself.

17. bigtexxx

CNN, BBC both reporting that it's most likely terror rather than mechanical

18. bigtexxx

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  19. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

mechanical failures are the least likely explanations. Pilot failure or weather would be the most likely if the jet wasn't headed to Egypt on a clear morning. Only a brainwashed propaganda poster like yourself would post this. Please update when Obama confirms this as workplace violence.

20. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

planes are by far the safest form of travel. very unlikely it would be mechanical.

you know the world is full of people who like and dislike each other but they usually fight among themselves. targeting civilians and innocent bystanders is such a cowardly thing to do. they may be a minority group within the world muslim population but damn do they have an impact on everyday life. these crazy bastards literally want to return to the stone age. i said we do them a favor and send them there.

support isis, al-qaeda, etc.. and give them country. people who agree with their ideology will move in. then bomb the **** out of it.