1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Muslim Hate against Jews and Israel spreading in Europe

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

That hammer is at the shop after the beatings it took in Iraq.

2. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/07/the_hague_mayor_again_after_fi.php

The Hague mayor urged to get tough after anti-Jewish chanting at rally

The Hague's mayor Jozias van Aartsen is being urged to get tough on anti-Jewish demonstrators after people were heard chanting 'death to Jews' at a protest rally in the city on Thursday evening.

During the rally, in which some of the 100 protesters carried pro-Isis flags, Muslim youngsters were heard to shout 'death to all Jews', news magazine Elsevier reports.

Esther Voet of the Israel information centre CIDI said on Twitter: 'people who made themselves unrecognisable, Isis flags, death to Jews and journalists take to safety. The Netherlands 2014.'

Police

Despite the anti-Jewish sentiment in some of the speeches, the police only got involved when a female journalist was verbally attacked by some of the demonstrators, the Telegraph says.

Many of the demonstrators had covered their faces - which is now illegal in Dutch law.

A spokesman for Van Aartsen told local broadcaster Omroep West no boundaries had been overstepped. 'I have received no signals that was the case,' the spokesman said.

However, the public prosecution department said in a statement on Friday afternoon it would be examining footage of the rally with an interpreter to assess if the law had been broken.

Earlier this month, Jewish groups met Van Aartsen after participants at another anti-Israel demonstration carried banners equating Israel with the Nazis.

Jewish organisations said they wanted to know why he did not take tough action against the ‘spreading of hatred and calls to violence’.

3. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Says so much about all religions, all BS, no exception.

4. ChievousFTFace

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7aDeUXAQbn0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. trustme

trustme Member

That's the explanation. Majority of Muslims around the world do not support ISIS. If you didn't know that, now you know.

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

trustme, I just wanted to mention that while I think you are a crazy Islamist, I do see a slight (positive) difference in willingness to actually have some sort of a debate and discussion between you on the one hand and adeelsiddiqui/Hydhypedplaya on the other hand.

P.S.: Unless you never post anywhere else but the D&D, you might want to change your political signature. Clutch does NOT like that kind of stuff.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The Best Video I have ever seen on the entire Israel situation.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BJA0g4ONt5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DD

8. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Y58njT2oXfE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this Jewish group makes a much much better video.

9. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Considering the history of Europe, I'm quite surprised that there's anti-Semitism.

10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

This is shocking. It's not the Netherlands I know and love.

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Ship em back to whever they came from...see how quickly they change their tune.

DD

13. ChievousFTFace

No kidding. Considering they are killing Muslims too. This is a true ethnic cleansing.

14. ChievousFTFace

That's it... I'm boycotting waffles and Jean Claude Van Damme.

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/Belgian-doctor-refuses-treatment-to-Jewish-patient-369591

Belgian doctor refuses treatment to Jewish patient

ANTWERP, Belgium – A Belgian physician who refused to treat a Jewish woman with a fractured rib suggested she visit Gaza to get rid of the pain.

The physician made the remark on Wednesday while manning a medical hotline in Flanders, Belgium’s Flemish region, whose capital, Antwerp, has a sizeable Orthodox Jewish population, the local Jewish monthly Joods Actueel reported Thursday.

The woman, Bertha Klein, had her son, who is American, call the hotline at 11 p.m.

“I’m not coming,” the doctor reportedly told the son and hung up. When the son called again, the doctor said: “Send her to Gaza for a few hours, then she’ll get rid of the pain.” According to Joods Actueel, the doctor confirmed the exchange, saying he had an “emotional reaction.”

Health ministry officials were looking into the incident, according to the monthly’s online edition. According to Joods Actueel, the doctor knew the patient was Jewish because of Klein’s son’s American accent.

The family called a friend, Samuel Markowitz, who is an alderman of the Antwerp district council and a volunteer paramedic. He called the doctor to confirm the exchange, and also recorded their conversation.

Hershy Taffel, Bertha Klein’s grandson, filed a complaint with police for discrimination.

“It reminds me of what happened in Europe 70 years ago,” Taffel told Joods Actueel. “I never thought those days would once again be repeated.”

Joods Actueel editor-in-chief Michael Freilich said the incident is particularly alarming because it comes amid a string of recent incidents which involved boycotts against Jews in Belgium since the start of Israel’s attack on Hamas in Gaza on July 8.

Since then, an Orthodox Jewish woman was refused service at a clothes store in Antwerp, and police removed a sign in French and Turkish from a café near Liege which said dogs were allowed but Zionists and Jews were not.

15. trustme

trustme Member

Zionists are setting a bad name for Jews.

16. ChievousFTFace

So you're implying that the anti-semitism is justified?

17. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Anti-Israel and anti-Jew can be two different things? I'm asking because I have seen plenty of evidence of Muslims and Jews protesting together.

You guys might want to post the Israel rallies where they chant no more children in Gaza or some crap like that. Everyone is messed up...that includes us for going into places like Iraq.

18. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I've experienced overt Muslim anti-semitism only twice...not in Israel, not in the West Bank, not in Jordan, not in Egypt, but in London and Berlin. I'll keep the posts about "the conflict" in the threads devoted to it, because the nasty **** muslim kids in Europe do to jews deserves its own thread.

19. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

It's not, just like the anti-Muslim Islamophobia isn't justified. Discriminating based on any religion, race, or other criteria is absolutely wrong.

20. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

and leaving them to deal with the ISIS crazies.