1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[MURICA] Black Friday 2015

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Haymitch, Nov 19, 2015.

1. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I'm leaning towards the PS4 Destiny Bundle on Newegg which currently also comes with Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection for $399. The link I post keeps going to Walmart for some reason.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ [DELETE THIS SPACE] Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868110174

#21 RocketsPimp, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  2. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Sounds like fun, good luck

:p

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I'd like to grab that $150 49" at Best Buy but I know it will be gone in a minute, and I'm not lining up hours ahead of time, especially when cyber Monday should yield similar deals shipped to my door.

Khols is a clothing/kitchen/textiles store. The other stuff is just fluff for grandmas to buy for their grandkids. If you need some new dockers or dress shirts, or some cheap jewelry for a gift, that $90 will come in handy.Their clearance is pretty deep, though, so if you're vigilant, you can get tons of clothes for your dollar. Otherwise, you may be able to sell it on eBay for $60 or so.

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

just throwing this out there. if anyone sees a good wiiU sale i'm trying to get one for my 5 year old.

5. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Check Amazon / WalMart / Target. I believe they're doing a nice bundle for $250 or $300. Comes with Wii U and Smash Bros / Splatoon. However for a five year old I would recommend Super Mario World or Mario Kart 8.

6. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

have a question for owners of the 50$ amazon fire tablet...will rep

was thinking of buying my parents one; they mainly watch youtube movies and read news sites on the web..

is the fire tablet sufficient for that? can they watch youtube on the tablet?

7. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I'm trying to put together a new computer build. Looking for an i7-4790k with the ASUS Z97-A. Most likely will purchase from NewEgg or Microcenter. NewEgg would be cheaper for no tax, but their RMA process sucks if the mobo is DOA.

Don't need a new TV, don't play consoles. That rules out the big box purchases. Maybe some camping/hiking gear or random crap if it's a good deal.

8. val_modus

val_modus Member

Is it worth getting a ps4? Am I too late?

9. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Let me know if any of you see some good deals on gaming pcs.

10. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

More than sufficient. Youre not gonns find a better deal than the Amazon Fires.

11. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

You're not going to be able to leave your room for 6 months minimum.

I'm also going to be looking for game deals, but seeing I already have FO4 and 2k16 I don't see how I will have time for any other game.

12. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

BF deals get worse every year. I remember when BF first started, every store would be packed. When I went last year, there was barley anyone out after the small initial door buster rush.

The 65" tv I'm interested in isn't on sale. Going to wait until March of next year when they clearance them for the new 2016's.

Plan on picking up 2k16, GTA 5 and that's probably it.

13. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Is this usually what happens? There's a couple tvs I'm interested in but really want to wait until the end of December to buy one. I'll wait until March if there are deals to be had then.

14. aeroman10

aeroman10 Contributing Member

70" Vizio that I have been looking at for a while is $300 off at Wal-Mart on BF. Will try to get it online. No way I'm going to the store...

15. Rizzy

Rizzy Member

Awesome, thanks! Have some Kohls cash to use and the $90 in return will come in handy.

16. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Guys, there's a thread on slickdeals with folks that used discover's price match guarantee to buy the TV that will be on sale beforehand and get the difference back.

The catch is that you have to buy the EXACT item (no bundles). And you will have to pay tax on the original purchase price.

Of course, the success rate isn't great, but it is worth a shot.

17. body slam

body slam Member

So is March the best time to buy a TV?

18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

anyone have forza6? it's $35 on black friday.

19. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

How much should I try to get a:

Couch
    Television (25 - 35")
    Desktop Computer
    Tablet with Cell Coverage
    Suit

...for on Black Friday?

20. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

Just looking to get a nice pair of headphones and probably fifa 16 and mlb 15 the show...nothing really calling me