1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MRI Negative-Hip Strain for T-Mac (Day to Day)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by macfan, Mar 26, 2005.

1. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

i know the difference I was just surprised that the MRI was done so quickly after the injury occured. Usually its the next day when the MRI gets done because of hospital constraints etc from my experience in hearing about other sports injuries. Just saying that i havent heard anything else about the mri being negative, just x-rays, maybe feigen just meant to write x-ray but put mri instead thats all. there is no mention of it again in the rest of the article. Once again i am basing this on the fact that in the past its taken at least one day after the injury to get a mri done and results back after, while x-rays are done at the stadium itself. I do hope that both come out negative i am keeping my fingers crossed.

2. DUCK2324

DUCK2324 Contributing Member

An MRI of the hip only takes 45 minutes to be completed and the Radiologist could look at them right then and it would only take him about 10 minutes to read it and give his results