1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Moving to Seattle

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Stone Cold Hakeem, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

I'm jealous. Maybe in a few more years....

:(

2. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Stop trolling. How dare you say that a city is better than Houston. :rolleyes:

3. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Seattle is a cool place to live, I have relatives up there. The summers are definitely better.

But the winters, I don't know your feelings on sunshine, because it vanishes. There is a constant and depressing cloud cover.

My people live in Bellevue, which ideal IMO. I liken it to Sugarland, without the commute.

4. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Congrats! It's coming up on my 2 year anniversary since I started working at Microsoft. I'm based in Houston though, working as a Premier Field Engineer (SharePoint). What team are you going to be on?

I got to spend 2 weeks up in Redmond when I first joined. I loved it up there and would definitely consider moving if I decided to join a new team. Let me know if you have any questions, as the new employee stuff is still somewhat fresh in my mind :).

5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Stone Cold Hakeem, any updates? Did you make the move?
    Just curious. :grin: