1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[MOVIES] The Muppets (2011)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SwoLy-D, Nov 23, 2011.

1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

The Muppets (2011)

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IaeXrigYkGY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IaeXrigYkGY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    ^ The first full length trailer for The Muppets, which stars Jason Segel, Amy Adams and a load of muppets.

:grin: ROTFLMBO!

*yes, I was laughing out loud and LMBO...*

Saw it this morning at with the family "just because" and was pleasantly surprised at how well it was made. I highly recommend it... it kept me awake, even at the slowest almost-dragging times. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the entire movie due to the style of humor we've come to know from Muppets' related situations and plot. The cinematography, scenery, and musical numbers make this a good family movie, but you can watch it on a date, for it also has its date-worthy moments. I was not disappointed after watching this movie. Go see it.

Actual spoiler from the movie (last chance):
    "mee mee meee mee mo!" :eek:

Rotten Tomatoes' rating as of the time of my viewing:
    100% FRESH :eek:

2. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Been a huge Muppets fan since I was a kid. Can't wait to see this...willl definitely be going over the next few days, if not today.

3. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

MFW I saw this thread.

[​IMG]

Can't wait. Such a huge fan.

4. cod

cod Member

I thought the guy was Judge Reinhold until they announced his name at the end of the trailer.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

it is outstanding. a lot of it was spent teary-eyed just because i was so happy to see them again.

6. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Never seen any of the muppet movies before.

If you like cameos, this movie has them.

8. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y8YhED4IgQA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>