1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Movies scenes that made you crap your pants

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TMac640, Dec 12, 2008.

Tags:
  1. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

or when the macho guy sews the skin on his own jaw back together. :eek:

2. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Lost In Translation. Not so much crap my pants but make me want to cry a river

3. yobod

yobod Member

That movie ruined clowns for me for the rest of my life. I was like 6, and it was just me and my older brother at home by ourselves, and it was on TV, and he FORCED me to watch it.....:(

4. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

The final scene in Friday the 13th when she is on the boat in the lake. I was about 12, watching it for the first time and by myself in my room.

5. JeeberD

JeeberD Contributing Member

Man, I need to read IT again. It's probably been a good five or six years since I have...which was probably the tenth time I read it. Absolutely one of my favorite books.

6. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Exorcist- Just the idea of the movie scared the bejeezus out of me as a kid. I didn't even see it until I was an adult.

Shining- Little girls in the hallway. Old hag in the room.

7. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

the visiting the grave scene at the end of carrie.

8. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

The Leprechaun scared the **** out of me as a kid. Of course, I was about 8 years old when I saw it.

9. DaDream

DaDream Member

how about on "serpent and the rainbow" where the spikes go in that dude nuts?

10. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

This one is mine too. That crap scared the hell out of me. I remember watching it again with my cousin (9 yrs old) and not letting him know about the final scene. I sat behind him and screamed at the same time and scared him...he started crying. Little did he know that I was scared to death the night after I saw it. We still talk about that.

11. Nuclear Yak

Nuclear Yak Member

Seconded

12. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

The old hag in the Shining gave me chills as an adult (I was like 18, anyway). Three years later I saw "28 Days Later" and the part after he wakes up in the hospital and starts wandering around and finds the church full of corpses and he's like, "Hullo-o?" and like 8 zombies that you thought were corpses just bolt upright and stare at him. That made me shudder.

Other than that, pretty much every little jump-scare in any horror movie ever. It's not like I even remember it later, but I fall for 'em every time.

13. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I'd say the part where she stabs her crotch with the crucifix.

I was not even allowed to watch most PG-13 movies when I was younger than 13, but for some reason my dad let me watch the Exorcist when I was 11. He said it was okay because it was spiritual in nature and had a good ending. Uh, yeah, nice call there.

14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This isn't scary but the most disturbing movie I've ever seen is Happiness

There's no violence, very brief nudity and even very little swearing but it is disturbing..

15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think this was way more disturbing and painful.
    [​IMG]

16. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Nightmare on Elm, I was little when I watched it with my cousins. I wouldn't watch any movies until I was older.

Any movies that are gore-happy (Saw, The Hostel and Hills Have Eyes)

The IT movie freaked me out as well.

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

You get scared at like every movie we watch.

You were hanging on to me for dear life while we were watching Hot Fuzz.

How about the scene in LA Confidential?

No Country for Old Men.

You get scared a lot by jump-scenes. I don't care about jump-scenes, but I don't like the gory stuff. Just not my genre.

One scene that has always creeped me out was the "Alien footage" in Signs, It just looked... so real.

18. AGBee

AGBee Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/recnmGBCNYU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/recnmGBCNYU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Crispin Glover in Friday the 13th IV....scary :(

19. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I agree with 2 and 3 but I have never seen "Raising Cain" although my mom says bad things about it.

20. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I saw "The Edge" in the movie theater.

I knew who would be a goner before I had even taken Bite One of my popcorn. Let's see. Plane crashes in Alaska(n wilderness). No-name pilot dies in crash. Anthony Hopkins, Alec Baldwin, and No-Name-At-the-Time Black Actor (Harold Perrineaux?) soon to wander in woods. Movie trailer shows a Big Ass Grizzly is in the movie. Yep. Young black actor dies. Don't know why, but I nearly broke my armrests watching the bear attack scene. Pretty realistic.

Reminds me of "Jaws", which I saw in the theater when I was 6; hell, I wouldn't get in a swimming pool after that movie.