1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] Zeitgeist

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tbplayer22, Oct 28, 2007.

Tags:
  1. tbplayer22

tbplayer22 Member

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

So I watched this last night on recommendations from a friend and I rather enjoyed it. It's about 2 hours long and has 3 main parts. We all know what kind of people we are and if you are a closed minded person this is not the movie for you. But if you are a little open minded then this movie gets you thinking. I'm not saying that the ideas in this movie are all true, but the fact that it gets you thinking and questioning is a good thing. Anyway the first part deals with Christianity and similarities of it with old Egyptian religions from hundreds of years before christ. The second part is kind of a little hookie, but interesting. It deals with 9-11. The third part was the most intersting to me. It deals with the central banking system that we currently have setup, how it came about, and how our founding fathers did everything they could to not have a banking system like are current one. Anyway thought I'd share. I like to listen to all ideas that are out there with an open mind. I'm not holding the things said in this movie as solid truth. I just like things that make me question.

2. JeeberD

JeeberD Contributing Member

Dammit, I wish search was up so I could show you how many times this has already been posted... ;)