1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] The Last Stand ( ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER !!! )

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Last Stand' Begins In October

Posted 8/23/11 12:45 pm ET by Terri Schwartz in News

[​IMG]

Arnold Schwarzenegger is saying hasta la vista to California and heading to New Mexico to film his comeback flick, "The Last Stand."
    The Valencia County News-Bulletin has learned the film will start shooting in Belen, NM in October, which gives Schwarzenegger a good month and a half to brush up on his acting skills. This will be the first leading role the Governator has had since 2003's "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines." Fortunately, "The Last Stand" returns Schwarzenegger to his action-movie roots.
    The Western is slated for a January 18, 2013 release, and no other cast members have been announced yet. Location manager Paul Roberts told the News-Bulletin casting will be completed by September, so I'm guessing we're going to be hearing about a lot of actors flocking to the Jee-woon Kim-directed movie over the next few weeks.

Last month an official plot synopsis for "The Last Stand" was released. The movie sounded a bit more like a "Fast & Furious"-style thriller than a traditional Western, but with Schwarzenegger at the top of the cast it should be fun either way.
    He is set to star as Sheriff Owens, a man who has settled down in a border town after leaving his life with the LAPD. However, a notorious drug kingpin has escaped from a prisoner convoy right near Owens' set-up in Sommerton Junction, and it is up to him to prevent the cartel leader from causing any mayhem. The plot synopsis promises it will be "one of the most daring face offs in cinema history."
    Are you looking forward to "The Last Stand"? Tell us in the comments section below or on Twitter!

2. deekay209

deekay209 Contributing Member

Huh, I am confused...:confused:

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

He should do another Conan and totally disregard the POS that just came out.

4. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

He needs to get back to acting. Politics suck.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I dunno, for whatever reason, I'll always like the guy.

6. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Small town sheriff who goes on a one man rampage against a criminal organization? Sounds like Raw Deal in the desert.