1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[movie] Into The Storm

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by what, Aug 12, 2014.

1. what

what Member

My rant: One thing I've come to realize with Rotten Tomatoes is that 90 percent of the reviewers are extremely biased. They PRAISE pretty much every comic book movie and hardly ever see flaws in those films, but they pan movies like Into The Storm, which in my estimation, is a great film with a great pace, and only 20% of reviewers find it has any merit to it? LOL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/57Vkp77tVTM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. VanityHalfBlack

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

they should have hid in a prison

4. Hmm

Hmm Member

Blame Twister...

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I'm planning on seeing it. Heck, it's weird watching the trailer and seeing Richard Armitage without the Dwarf gear on. Almost didn't recognize him! I've seen a few tornados and have always been both terrifed and fascinated by them. Looks like I'll be seeing a few more, Hollywood style.

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Rotten Tomatoes reviewers are biased against bad films usually so you're right. I definitely want to see this though, love disaster movies.

7. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

saw it over the weekend, it was ok, didn't feel my time was wasted as I did with Tammy/Sex Tape. Pacing was good, but the whole 1st person POV, found footage shtick is getting old, especially the scenes where they try to keep their cameras rolling in the most ridiculous situations

I'd say it slightly above your average USA Network movie, good watch, but Redbox rental

Sarah Wayne Callies is super hot in this movie....

btw, I didn't see the trailer till now, another example of showing the whole movie in the 2:29 min trailer

#7 Dave2000, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014