1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] F9: The Fast Saga

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Apr 14, 2021.

1. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

My prediction:

Everything is going to come full circle when the previously dead Jesse from the very first movie comes back for revenge on Dom and his familia....only as a cyborg created by Johnny Tran's family to exact revenge for their S2000-driving dead son. CyberJesse first kills Roman by burying him under tons and tons of hamburgers (a nod to when Roman ate a hamburger in 2 fast 2 furious), yelling out "Are you still hawngry?". Then he goes and murders Tej by repeatedly hitting him with cans of NOS, exclaiming "Now that...is ludicrous". It all comes to a finale where Dom and CyberJesse races their respective iconic cars on the surface of Mars with Dom knocking CyberJesse's car right out of orbit and into the sun. Dom then goes back to his house to enjoy a corona with the remaining members of la familia only to see a man in a black suit walk up his driveway. Dom tries to make out this shadowy figure and his face goes Bloodshot pale when he realizes who it is. "I knew you would show up...Baba Yaga". Yes, John Wick has arrived.

Jontro and francis 4 prez like this.
  2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Tokyo Drift is the only one worth watching. ;)

#22 Surfguy, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    Xerobull likes this.
  3. Buck Turgidson

My main awesome takeaway from all this, having never seen a minute of any of these movies, is that Vin Diesel feels the need to get method, go into a Shrine to his character and meditate in order to get into the right frame of mind to play some meathead action guy. Vin Diesel.

“I remember once we started getting closer to production, [director] Justin (Lin) and I would talk about how harrowing it would be to actually cast a new Toretto. The brother of Toretto,” Diesel said.

“There’s so many different directions you could go. And I remember John Cena coming into this Dom Shrine that I had where I would kind of go to meditate and train and start getting into that Dom state of mind. And I remember John coming in and… call this crazy, but I remember feeling as though Pablo, Paul Walker, had sent him in. I remember talking to Justin that night and saying, ‘My gut and my heart feels like this was meant to be.’”

Jontro and Xerobull like this.
  4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Holy ****, actors are in their own crazy world.

Vin is a big D&D and comic nerd so it makes sense in a way.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  5. Buck Turgidson

Vin Diesel: Master Thespian

studogg, GRENDEL and Xerobull like this.
  6. TimDuncanDonaut

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

juan xina woke af. can't upset them bosses

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I dont have any respect for anyone that watches this trash of a series.

Dont even bother quoting me and responding to defend your honor.

Its gone.

Forever.

9. CCorn

CCorn Member

I don’t watch these movies, but now I’m tempted.

Xerobull likes this.
  10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Wtffffff

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  11. Buck Turgidson

A very bad attempt to save face in the Chinese market for his current and the studio's future movies...which is very important these days for "blockbuster" movies. Overseas market is more important than the US, and China owns Legendary Pictures and a couple of other major production houses.

12. Buck Turgidson

But can you respect me?

Please?

13. Buck Turgidson

To do what, defend your honor?

Xerobull likes this.
  14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Wait, when did @CCorn get any honor?

15. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

[​IMG]

16. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

This is actually one of the worst MCU scenes to use to combat the previous posters argument. Mysterio is using fake production props to create this illusion, making the scene actually believable since production techniques were actually used to create the scene in real life.

17. STR8Thugg

Is this the one where they fight space pirates with Aston Martins in the Andromeda galaxy and then vorp into a black hole that creates a rift in the space-time continuum? While huffing nitrous

18. STR8Thugg

[​IMG]

19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I actually hated that movie it made zero sense and was quite unbelievable because they gave a normal so much "power".

That's my problem with the Fast movies, Cars just can't do **** like that if they played to what cars are actually capable of doing I could probably get on board.

20. STR8Thugg

Get outta here, you were talking about how much you loved Jake Gyllenhaal in that role.