1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Movie : End of Watch

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tharges, Sep 21, 2012.

Tags:
  1. tharges

tharges Member

Sat through this movie it was good but the way the movie is shot leaves alot to be desired. You are constantly going from one actor holding a camera to another, the angles and the constant shaking of the camera made the movie less desirable to watch. I would wait for the video not worth $10, if you go take tramamene.

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

saw the midnight showing, was fantastic. A lot more funnier than advertised, great chemistry between Pena and Gyllenhaal

The camera view is a bit hectic, but got used to it within the first 15 mins.

Michael Pena is becoming one of my favorite actors, wide range of acting skills from his dramatic roles in Battle: LA, Shooter, and Everything Must Go to his comedic roles in 30 Mins or Less and Observe and Report.

3. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

Awesome movie

4. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

A bit predictable, but I enjoyed it.

5. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Was excellent imo.

6. 713

713 Member

is the camera work hectic like cloverfield or steady like chronicle?

7. tharges

tharges Member

Its hectic and constant.

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

Will not watch this if this is anything like Cloverfield.

Watched the first 10 minutes of that and threw up.

9. mrm32

mrm32 Member

This was a great movie. Like someone said earlier, great chemistry between the main guys. The camera wasn't bad for me at all but I do find it hilarious that everyone records everything nowadays.

10. tharges

tharges Member

Everyone is right it was good just the camera movement to me was annoying as hell, i wish i would have sat further back i probably would have enjoyed it more. Having known what i know now though i would have waited and watched on video, that way i could rewind to watch some of the scenes. Some of them get confusing because of the camera movement. I agree with everyone the acting and chemistry between the characters it is good and funny

11. Rox11

Rox11 Member

I am prob going to like it but there milking it from Training Day and Harsh Times (i highly recommend harsh times)
    Will prob watch either way.

12. moose

moose Member

I thought it was a good movie.

The camera work is really not that bad compared to cloverfield. I got used to it right away.