1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[Movie] Captain America 3

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Apr 7, 2014.

1. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Personally I like that they haven't given away much about him or the vision. I expect both to have roles much bigger than people expect. I think the Russos just "get" this sort of stuff and after winter soldier my expectations are sky high. (For reference I didn't think it was a top marvel movie, but still found age of ultron entertaining. Winter soldier is a top 3 marvel movie.)

2. Juxtaposed Jolt

What's sad is, I stared at the picture trying to find the spoiler, when it was literally the biggest thing in the picture :eek:

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I did the same. Then I was like - oh, damn. Regrets.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

However please note this is from Australia and therefore in Australian minutes.

5. Nero

Nero Member

Plus, they run counter-clockwise too..

6. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

[youtube]hdTgRWiWCWU[/youtube]

New Trailer featuring spider man

7. Dark Rhino

Dark Rhino Contributing Member

The look on Tony Stark's face when he's almost shot by the Winter Soldier. :eek:

8. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

So so so sick. Antman riding a Hawkeye arrow is right out of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Loved Black Panther, loved what they did with Spiderman's eyes. I cannot wait.

9. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Yes you have to wonder if they decided to go with digital eyes because of Deadpool...I assume so, haha.

Trailer was sick for sure. I forget if this is still coming out on the same weekend as BvS or was it moved?

10. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I'd like to think they were doing that with the eyes all along, but you never know. I don't believe the date has ever been anything other than May 6th.

11. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

BvS moved up their date to the end of this month after stating that they wouldn't back down.

12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm wondering why this movie wasn't Avengers 3? It's got almost all of the Avengers except for Thor and Hulk.

13. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Because the story is very much the ending of Cap's trilogy according to the directors. While there are story arcs for lots of the characters it's still very focused on Cap. They've also said that in the same way Winter Soldier had major lasting repercussions so will this movie. Lastly they mentioned this will absolutely lead into Infinity War, so I would expect there's much more than what we're seeing here.

It should be noted the actor playing Baron Zemo (Daniel Bruhl) who will be the major bad guy of this movie hasn't even been shown in the trailers, and he has one of the top billings on the poster.

14. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

15. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

16. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Not a huge comic book movie fan but that looks pretty fun. Looks infinitely better than Batman vs. Superman.

17. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

The **** I just took looks infinitely better than Batman vs Superman.

(Pics upon request)

18. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

seeing more black panther in this trailer, i'm convinced he is the baddest mfer in this flick. stoked.

19. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Lots of stuff going on. Avengers 2 started off to fast for me...I didn't care for the instant action scene, but this sure looks pretty good. I'm not thrilled with the spiderman suit and eyes.

As far as Batman Superman, I sure hope the cgi troll Doomsday grows up to be the all out bony armoured superman killer that he should be.

I like the darkness in the DC series.

20. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Crossbones looks pretty sweet, too. Meanwhile, the X-Men uniforms are once again uninspired.
    [​IMG]