1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] Ben Affleck's Batman

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

2. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I am embarrassed by my previous post after watching his performance in BvS. He's one of the better Batman's if not the best Batman I've seen.

3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I'm sick of Batman personally. There's just been so many Batman films at this point with so many different actors. I guess I'm alone. I'm Batman.

4. mrm32

mrm32 Member

They should just make a Batman Universe and make movies on different members of the Batman family.

5. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Batfam

6. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

maybe they could call it Batman Incorporated.

1 person likes this.
  7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Or "The Batmens". Yes, I like mine better.

8. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Yes I'm aware this is actually a thing. Couldn't remember the name. Lol

9. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I think the solo movie will be like this (pre-SvB). Remember the Easter Egg in SvB.

10. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I hope they give us a full movie on that story and not just some flashbacks. It'll be interesting too see the castings of Nightwing and Jason.

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

It's considered a reboot movie, but I hope they keep some time skip and introduce some of his successors. Maybe even go deeper on why he's a murderer...

12. Caesar

Caesar Member

They should have done a Batman Beyond trilogy. Terry McGinnis is way different from Bruce. I agree it's too soon from Nolan and Bale Batman trilogy, but at least Affleck did a great job. I just dont see much potential in a trilogy with an already old and established batman. We already saw Bale's Batman go from child to teen to hero to vigilante to old and then dead. Now we just see old batman for several films? Flash back scenes to his youth or prime?

13. Caesar

Caesar Member

Judging by how WB tries to rush into the $$$, this Batman movie will already have Letos Joker as the main villain with suicide sqaud members making appearances.
    Is there enough story to stretch Joker into several films or is Joker a 1 movie villain only?

It's WB, so they probably want to throw in as many characters as possible and try and go epic with the story sort of like the Arkham games with Joker at the center of the Rouges Gallery.

I hope we get new villains never before seen in movies like Clayface, Black Mask, Hush, Man-Bat, Hugo Strange, Solomon Grundy, Anarky, DeathStroke. Oh and i think they could do a great Freeze with todays CGI.

14. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

If my memory is correct the third Nolan batman movie was supposed to have Joker as a return villain until Ledger's overdose happened.

15. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

What?

Why would they do Batman Beyond? The reason this movie is being made is to tie-in to this DCEU, BvS, and Justice League. The ONLY reason this movie is being made is because of Affleck and his portrayal of Batman (and his writing/directing skill). They were not looking for just any Batman story to tell.

16. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Again....not looking for any ole' villain to portray. The story has to tie-in to BvS and Suicide Squad...most likely. IF they make another film after, maybe they show a lesser known opponent.

17. Jontro

Jontro Member

I hope they give a nod to George Clooney's Batman in this one.

18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

That's the cast of Gotham on Fox, breh.

19. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

What Easter egg?